Th13teen

Sheepie

People who have rung up the hotels to book rooms who have enquired about the ride has been advised that Th13teen is subject to availability, although I'm sure they could be saying this to cover their backs as technology can be unpredictable at times, as we all know!I would imagine that they plan to open on the 20th, however from past experience things can change in a heartbeat.

I perticularly like how Alton are still keeping the trend of having their "in the hall of the mountain king" always somewhere in their adverts....except for Oblivion...

"In the hall of the mountain king" is also remixed in the oblivion ad, Be it a very short and techno remix its still there. Must say I love the Alton Adverts, they have always pulled out the stops with most of them, ditto with thorpe back in the Colossus and Inferno ads

Apparently there are three different ones, so hopefully!I've had many people ask me what all these little blipverts are actually about. Even my mum asked, "what are those weird flashes about.....Thirteeen? I've seen them about 10 times today!"I think it's working perfectly.

no it is only two she appears is as one is just of tree's and the necklace because I wanted to see the advert so I changed the channel and my sister got in a strop and said " thats the stupid boring advert anyway, wow aload of tree's."

If you'd have looked at the previous page then you would be informed that she is in all three blips, as part of a subliminal flash in the second one.I think the girl is someone who has been taken by the living forest, I quite like the Rita idea, but I can't help but think we're reading too much into it. The blips are obviously doing their job well!