Chessington Music

The area down by the waterfall/Vampire entrance used to be on a seperate loop, but were then not operational for a while and have since been connected to the system for the rest of Transylvania.

Yes, I've noticed the Vampire theme used to play near the waterfall, as opposed to different music up by Bubbleworks entrance.

With this in mind, and The Burger Kitchen now in Trans, the good old days are behind us. *sniff/sob*

Does Chessington still have the audio for "Black Forest Chateau" in its archives? It was a piece that used to play in the restaurant, it was part of the same commission as the Vampire and Bubbleworks music.

Just wondering; maybe they could play that in the area if it turns out to be suitable!

Does Chessington still have the audio for "Black Forest Chateau" in its archives? It was a piece that used to play in the restaurant, it was part of the same commission as the Vampire and Bubbleworks music.

Just wondering; maybe they could play that in the area if it turns out to be suitable!

I doubt it. The "archives" stretch back to 2000 at the earliest. There is one guy who probably has it, but he'll never give it up. Speaking of the area though, I just found the original Translyvania Audio with the split, both Bubbleworks and Vampire. The Vampire side is just the usual vamp theme with some screams and howls added, but the Bubbleworks one is one I've never heard before - that said it is difficult to hear when one track is playing two different songs at the same time!

Is the split track available anywhere? Or do you own it personally?

I do miss that Vampire track that used to play with the howls and screams down by the entrance. The ride could do with some queueline music. Something different to the station theme though, there must be a long(ish) piece of music that could be played on a loop to help set the atmosphere.

Is the split track available anywhere? Or do you own it personally?

I do miss that Vampire track that used to play with the howls and screams down by the entrance. The ride could do with some queueline music. Something different to the station theme though, there must be a long(ish) piece of music that could be played on a loop to help set the atmosphere.

PM me, and it'll remind me to upload it and send it to you when I've got my laptop on next.

• 3 weeks later...

I probably need to find myself a collection of chessington music, right now I only have the music for the vampire, and also the entrrance theme.

my problem lies with me... I've issues about downloading from websites- and only do it if I have to.

but if someone can find a collection of mujsic then I guess I'd do it- I'd especially like the music for terror toomb because I love the music for that. and what about the music used on dragon falls like the peaceful loop by the entrance

yes.... I suppose so, but then you have the crowd noises a lot of the time

for example: I wanted 1 of the bubbleworks, and the only ones I could find was recorded in the station.. and while the music was their, the crowd was too loud to hear any of it- same goes for toom blaster. too many people mutter among themselves

First time poster here!

Visited today. The Vampire music now plays at the entrance to the ride, like it used to.

Mexicana has new music, seems more atmospheric.

Also, speaking to someone who works at the park, apparently there is plans to install new area audio in Pirates Cove. They are also adding themed announcements to Seastorm, Buccaneer and Vampire! Apparently due to be completed by July so exciting times!

Also, speaking to someone who works at the park, apparently there is plans to install new area audio in Pirates Cove. They are also adding themed announcements to Seastorm, Buccaneer and Vampire! Apparently due to be completed by July so exciting times!

Please! No more stupid ride ops shouting down the PA to annoy guests...

To be fair, when I last went a couple of weeks back the Vampire PA was being used by someone doing a really good job of in character announcements that were loud enough to be noticed but not so booming they ruined the atmosphere of the station (or actually hurt your eyes like they did at their worst). It all felt right, and a huge improvement over the last few years.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at chessington on Saturday and they were testing the music at the fish and chips building, it sounded really good and makes the area sound alive. Lets hope this continues around the rest of the area. And the rest of the park. Does anyone have the track yet and it is really additive. Also the Mexicans area sound really good as well, lets hope this is the start of something really good. Mystic east and land of the dragons are needing upgrading as well as tomb blaster and the whole area.

Re

I think they're slowly going through adding audio systems around the park, like Lego did last year/two years ago. Realising quiet parks = no atmosphere.

It's fantastic. They were painting F&C when I visited (hope they'll change the sign, but I doubt it.. Nemesis News lives on). Glad the park is improving mostly. Rockwork needs to hurry up though.

• 7 months later...