Park Music

humjosh

It could be better, but it could also be worse.Loggers Leap and Canada Creek I think this year have improved massively. The songs have returned instead of the 2007 royalty free stuff and its playlist is now 35 songs instead of 19. Its a good volume and it plays in the whole area and generally works well. You quite often notice the odd group dancing along to something like 5,6,7,8 or Cotton Eyed Joe. Makes the queueing that bit more fun too.Colossus whispers being returned to the ride this year is good. Nemesis Inferno has its dispatch back but it doesn't get used on every dispatch I'm still noticing. The area theme is back being used to good effect. Rush has had its announcements spruced up a bit with music in the background of the announcements. End of Day music is playing every day near enough at closing time which is pretty good! Nice music.Some negative points however, WWTP is at its worst ever in Stealth area's. It STILL cuts out, more and more speakers are gradually dying and its hard to hear. Its also got extremely tedious now with the same songs on a loop but tbh I doubt most people are gonna visit enough to realise that. DJ's coming back and speakers being fixed would be a great improvement!Detonator, can we have more than one speaker playing the ride theme please Thorpe?!.But yeah could be much worse.

End of Day music is playing every day near enough at closing time which is pretty good! Nice music

What is end of day music and where is it played? :)

Some negative points however, WWTP is at its worst ever in Stealth area's. It STILL cuts out, more and more speakers are gradually dying and its hard to hear. Its also got extremely tedious now with the same songs on a loop but tbh I doubt most people are gonna visit enough to realise that. DJ's coming back and speakers being fixed would be a great improvement!

I'm not sure about worse ever, but I agree it's not at it's best. The only DJ we're treated to these days is Big Bob Jones and we're lucky if we get to hear that! The poor caravan sits there these days and has been left untouched for absouletely ages now. The last time I saw it open with someone in there was in 2006.But WWTP in Stealth does need improving. The selection of tracks is at such a low number, that TPM offers more! What is strange though is that how Amity Cove's WWTP radio is still blasting out tunes no problem.

End of the day music is a piece of music that plays everyday at near enough 6 oclock, it plays across the entire park on all the area speakers and some queueline speakers. It starts of with a lively piece of music for 3 mins, then another 3 minute ambient track which is also in the lower dome throughout the day, then it ends with a 5 or so minute long piano track. I wouldn't be surprised if you hadn't heard it, it was first used summer 2007, then done a dissapearing act and is now back.WWTP caravan has a huge dent in the side of it at the mo :) Its used for selling Stealth fastrack tickets though.And Tidal's WWTP has always been a loop, Stealths was a randomiser thing so I guess there was problems with it, needing a loop rather than randoms.

End of the day music is a piece of music that plays everyday at near enough 6 oclock, it plays across the entire park on all the area speakers and some queueline speakers. It starts of with a lively piece of music for 3 mins, then another 3 minute ambient track which is also in the lower dome throughout the day, then it ends with a 5 or so minute long piano track. I wouldn't be surprised if you hadn't heard it, it was first used summer 2007, then done a dissapearing act and is now back.WWTP caravan has a huge dent in the side of it at the mo :huh: Its used for selling Stealth fastrack tickets though.And Tidal's WWTP has always been a loop, Stealths was a randomiser thing so I guess there was problems with it, needing a loop rather than randoms.

Is this end of day music available to download? I have heard the ambient track in the lower dome during the day, that is rather neat. Also, let's loop Stealth then!I have to admit to being a Thorpe audio junkie. I have everything. I love the entrance theme. I have Colossus and Rumba Rapids snippets and have them as ringtones just incase I ever wanna change my tone.

Under the current regime, the first rock 'n' roll recordings will go out of copyright in the coming years.

Seeing as most of the stuff isn't over 50 years old that's played on WWTP, I imagine nothing will change.

But the UK government, which rejected its own extension to the copyright term last year, said it was "not convinced" that there was an economic case for the move.

Even still, UK law comes above EU law.

• 2 weeks later...