Park Music

humjosh

It was a shame to hear the old Canada creek music playing in the distance from slammer after having the great line up of songs playing on it on the last day of the season in 2007!

I take that back!On my latest trip I heard the great songs playing in the distance from slammer, thank god for that! =D

sorry guys I'm a bit late, so this is the 2006 music return? o great! I really missed that music last year, creates a very strong and intense atmosphere. Great music, I wasn't not a fan of the last year music, it definetely had its advantages such as the catchy tune. But it didn't stand up to 2006 music.

Personally the 2006 audio has been the best set of audio the park has had, I cant fault one ride for having music that fails to match it's theme. 2007 was a let down in my opinion, but now we have 2006 audio back I think the park will have a more intense and exciting atmosphere

• 2 weeks later...

It does make sense though - if there was a parkwide problem, and everyone in park needed to hear an announcement - you couldn't have the queueline TV's blaring out, they probably can be muted now. Not sure though, I could be totoally wrong, but that's what I see logically.

• 2 weeks later...