Park Music

humjosh

No, no, this cannot get any worse!

Oh yesss it can, and I'm sure one day, it will!

Yes, and it's bloody annoying. ;) The current Slammer music may be such a simple and boring tune to some, but to me it's awesome. And sometimes I bloody wanna listen to it when queueing!

Go in the Canada Creek toilets, all I can ever hear is piss and that bloody horn from the Slammer theme.

Theme Park bloke, I am actually aware of this thank you. No need to swear either.I'm very audio/lighting minded. The ones on Samurai lasted the best part of 5 years. If anything it's the Amplifier that has the problem as the ones on Samurai now crackle at times. I have a pair of 151's and they are fine.

Theme Park bloke, I am actually aware of this thank you. No need to swear either.I'm very audio/lighting minded. The ones on Samurai lasted the best part of 5 years. If anything it's the Amplifier that has the problem as the ones on Samurai now crackle at times. I have a pair of 151's and they are fine.

Yours will probably last a lot longer than Thorpe's though, as I doubt you use for around 8 hours a day at that volume? They should last more than 5 years though, and they aren't exactly cheap either.I'm guessing Slammer has that problem with the amplifier then because the loading track crackles like hell, although nothing else does so it may be a dodgy mp3.

James just hang around Rush all day if you want to listen to Colossus Station 07. I can't beleive how well those little Bose 32SE can cope with the bassy levels and loudness of that audio

Agreed, Bose are a fantastic. I happen to have the Companion 5 speakers connected to the Mac. Beeeeautiful.I'd love to have the cannons on in the Nemesis station again, you could feel the bass queuing up outside.

Pirates 4D Music (This is what can be heard in the Lower Dome, its the P4D theme without the Pirates singing basically.)Pirates 4D Theme (What was heard on the ride, with the Pirates singing.)La musiqué de Time Voyagers

james, I am not sure what website you are trying to upload your music, but it won't work for me. I've got more spam than actual links to the files. I hate pop ups soooo much!;)please use www.sendspace.com, or www.yousendit.comsorry that I'm complaining, it's just really slowing me down. there the right files anyway