Park Music

humjosh

I witnessed the most slowest sick cleaning show ever. The music and the useless staff annoyed me so much. Least I made my sick cleaning uber fast when I had to do it - I got cheers! :)

Yeah but sometimes it isn't easy to be fast with sick-cleaning. This isn't nice saying this, but it depends on how much there is, where etc...eww!Just on the platform for example, is ok, it's easy. All over the seats/restraints etc is...well! :PErm anyway...back to the sunject of park music...wooo at the Rush queueline music and announcements playing! And it's great to hear Amity Cove from outside XNWO! :P

In regards to the park music, I liked its. There are still some minor problems with the link, such as cutting out and coming back again, which could get annoying in a long queue I guess, but it was still a huge improvement, so well done to the people who sorted it all out.Inferno's music arrangement is interesting; during the morning, as a train was dispatched the dispatch theme was actually playing in the extension. I thought that was a pretty awesome idea, not sure whether it was meant to, but I liked it. Might get annoying in long queues though. I have this theory that it'd be pretty cool to have the dispatch theme fade in over them main theme once a train is dispatch, although the more I think about it, the more I don't like the idea... could be a bit messy.I was upset that the dispatch music wasn't being played in the station during the evening, although it actually did suit it a lot, and I'd love for it to be used as loading music, and then have the dispatch theme to come on all dramatics! That would rock. Also, the bass cannons were on, although, they were ridiculously low! I got in a massive stop about that. Why are they so low?Essay much!

The thuds weren't actually from the station Marc, there was a rather large bass bin under the entrance arch thingy, hence where to bass was from. WWTP/Stealthside audio system really needs to get fixed, the photos unit has one blaring really loudly, and the one next to you as the main queueline divides into main queue and front row, way too loud.

When the q line theme was playing in the station the cannons were really loud, could hear them from the queue line, it sounded great! Staff found ways of entertaining them selves with nifty dances to the thuds too!

Yeah you could hear the bass from the volcano bit, so they were definately on, although I wouldn't say they were anywhere near as good as they used to be in 2006. You could actually feel the bass in your body, I want that back. I seem quite obsessed with it, and I am, but I loved it loads!

The thuds weren't actually from the station Marc, there was a rather large bass bin under the entrance arch thingy, hence where to bass was from. WWTP/Stealthside audio system really needs to get fixed, the photos unit has one blaring really loudly, and the one next to you as the main queueline divides into main queue and front row, way too loud.

I meant from the bit up the stairs near the station, was deffo from the station.

has anyone been able to get hold of the 2007 fright nights music for rush? the bit just as its about to begin, and its the creepy voice saying something like 'hold on tight, were going to take you really high'?

Oh yes, how that creepy kid (Laura Sinclaire) scares me :)and Detonator FN is win, Humpty Dumpty everyone.

OMG I so want that tooo I luv the creepy kid... :o Also has anyone got the detanator fright nights 2007... It's the best Humpty dumpty sat on the wall... :o *screams like a girl*(as always)lol

That Detonator FN music has been like that for ages. Something like 2004 its been there I think. You can find it on TPM's audio page. Itl be on one of the Fright Night ones, not sure which.

does anyone know if they have the queue line X no way out music?its easy to remember and gets in most peoples nerves. all it is is just pomp pomp clank....pomp pomp clank....ect....I cant find it atall... it might be "x no way out 2007" but that refuses to play. thx ;)

don't worry all, it has now been put on by phill, thanks phill!!!!! ;)Click here for it!!!!!P.S the detanator music doesn't exist TP DannEDIT: Not sure that link I made works!!?? Go to new fridays topic to get the link, or go on tpm lazY!!!

What? It exists, but actually looking through FN topic I'm surprised to see its not there, under any of the FN pages.

Not sure about adding. There a good few I'd love to chuck out of the planet though...Fats Domino - Blueberry HillCliff Richard - Living DollAnd Chantilly Lace..eurgh.I'd quite like Beach Boys - Little Duece Coupé and The Four Seasons - Big Girls Don't Cry to be added though.