Park Music

humjosh

I do hope that when I next go to Thorpe Park this year, that there will be new music, some that I can possibly enjoy because I felt last year that it was a let down! I do want the old Nemesis Inferno music back and the 2006 announcement for Colossus because I feel they are really good and help set the scene for the rides. Only my opinion if anybody doesn't agree with me.

Was certianly nice to hear the inferno dispatch music back, just a shame it seems to be manual at the moment so out of my few rides on it so far ive only heard it once but its defenatly a step in the right direction! I also personally liked the q line music playing in the station certiantly better than the flute crap and it sounds great on the cannons! Despite the ride not even being put together was also nice to hear rush playing its old music/announcements but not too sure there meant to be playing in the quantum q line :) It was a shame to hear the old Canada creek music playing in the distance from slammer after having the great line up of songs playing on it on the last day of the season in 2007! There still seems to be the odd problems with music around the park such as WWTP in both tidal wave area and stealth area constantly cutting out in various places, along with Nemesis Inferno area music doing the same but with abit of luck these are small things which can be ironed out!I liked the new music on Mr Monkeys Banana ride (at least I think it was new) along with fungles music which I have not heard before!But yea overall things certainly seem to be going in the right direction.