Park Music

humjosh

They aren't getting rid of the old loop as such, they are just gradually adding and replacing songs over time.

They better not get rid of Listen to the rithem of the falling rain, the best one there!Have not seen the Sw movies, so have not heard the theme (though anything's better than what they currently have!). It just sounds, well, to put it short, a mess.

They better not get rid of Listen to the rithem of the falling rain, the best one there!Have not seen the Sw movies, so have not heard the theme (though anything's better than what they currently have!). It just sounds, well, to put it short, a mess.

SAW theme...
:(

In my opinion, it's not a bad theme for the film, but it just wouldn't create the tense atmosphere needed for the ride.

Thats exactly why it hasn't been used :(

Thanks, and that does sound pretty good!. I wonder if the audio Thorpe used for saw was actually made by them?. A lot of the audio at thorpe I've never even come across anywhere else

The Saw audio is a mixture, a lot of stuff used nowadays is produced by Thorpe. The queueline audio for Saw is an adaption of a track called 'Bottom of the Well' but the rest of it including the Jigsaw voiceovers were all done by Thorpe. They'd probably sound half decent if they'd forked out the extra money to use Tobin Bell.

The Saw film main theme would in no way fit the ride. Too lively and dramatic. Plus, the park would need to pay royalties to the track. We need a tension building track for the build up. I do find the queue track very dull though. The main area is fine. It works to be dramatic as theres a lot of activity around. I strangely keep hearing park tracks on TV! Griffon, BGE's construction program has the Colossus beat in the background at one point. On the "who do you think you are?" program they use Rush's 2006 track partly. I have also heard its 2005 track somewhere. Slammers old tracks are always on.

When I went to Thorpe in the Easter holidays, I was sitting by the little hot dog truck by Stealth, and a song was playing. It sounded as if the woman singing was saying "mamas little girl loves shortening bread" or something like that. Does anyone know what the song is called and who it was by?

When I went to Thorpe in the Easter holidays, I was sitting by the little hot dog truck by Stealth, and a song was playing. It sounded as if the woman singing was saying "mamas little girl loves shortening bread" or something like that. Does anyone know what the song is called and who it was by?

That would be this...http://www.mediafire.com/?jtnw5qjhtmi

I dont suppose anyone could give me the audio for every ride at thorpe including announcements for the ride and everything?? :DI want some of the stuff you cant get on the website aswell :lol:If you can get it for me I would be very grateful :lol:

I would also like some of the ride audio/announcments :DI only have the ones on ttp

I dont suppose anyone could give me the audio for every ride at thorpe including announcements for the ride and everything?? :DI want some of the stuff you cant get on the website aswell :DIf you can get it for me I would be very grateful :lol:

That's quite a demanding request! :lol:Do you want MP3 files?