Park Music

humjosh

Thanks, ive been looking for that everywhere. Downloading it now...Why is there no Stealth soundtrack or anything ;) ?I have to admit, the soundtrack for Colossus is brilliant. I don't know why I like it, I suppose it just adds tension in a strange way...If you get what I'm saying?

Thanks, ive been looking for that everywhere. Downloading it now...Why is there no Stealth soundtrack or anything ;) ?I have to admit, the soundtrack for Colossus is brilliant. I don't know why I like it, I suppose it just adds tension in a strange way...If you get what I'm saying?

I definately understand what you are saying! Colossus is my favouite too! :PI think there are still some audio, hense you saying Stealth, that is currently not on TPM. I think that I heard from an admin friend that new audio might be put on when the new TPM is up and running. However long that will be. ;)However, some people have posted links to ride audio on previous pages if you want to browse through them.

I definately understand what you are saying! Colossus is my favouite too! :PI think there are still some audio, hense you saying Stealth, that is currently not on TPM. I think that I heard from an admin friend that new audio might be put on when the new TPM is up and running. However long that will be. ;)

It would just be nice if ALL audio could be up there. I mean, ive used the Air one for a park I'm creating on RCT3 and its really helped my flying coaster to come to life. If a park didn't have audio then it would be boring...Why is Colossus everyone's favourite for audio?

It would just be nice if ALL audio could be up there. I mean, ive used the Air one for a park I'm creating on RCT3 and its really helped my flying coaster to come to life. If a park didn't have audio then it would be boring...Why is Colossus everyone's favourite for audio?

I have a soft spot for Colossus as it was my first roller coaster at Thorpe Park and I love the ride.Colossus' audio is my favourite becuase of the tension it creates.I also love the announcement in the station. Please Stand Clear, The Gates are about to close... etc (This can be found on TPM. Colossus Announcement 2006).On RCT3 - The reason why it brings it to life is becuase you can relate that piece of audio music, In your case Air, to the real ride making you feel even more as if tyour coaster you have created on RCT 3 is real! ;)

Anyone who doesn't agree that Entrance Music is the best in the park must be not thinking stright xD

Too right mate, it's the best track around! It's been around for 3 seasons now and long may it reign!

Its only good at the start of the day because it makes you tense and anticipate thte adventure that lies beyond the Port Of Entry... ;)

It's good to hear it when you step out of the car on the hard-standing, even from a distance.

Has anyone out there got the FN08 Vortex Floor Lowering music? I have found the Slammer FN08 Loading/ Hellgate and FN08 Slammer Lowering, both of which are not available on any website. I can tell you how to find them but I'm not too sure about how legal it is to upload....

I don't know if this thread applies to just Merlin Parks, but I was just wondering if anyone knows if I can find the soundtracks for IOA Orlando, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay...

This thread is just for Thorpe park, as it is in the Thorpe park section. I'd love the IOA soundtrack, I want the music for Posidon's fury and Ripsaw falls!Maybe a thread for general park music should be created

This thread is just for Thorpe park, as it is in the Thorpe park section. I'd love the IOA soundtrack, I want the music for Posidon's fury and Ripsaw falls!Maybe a thread for general park music should be created

I thought this was a general park music thread...Ahwell, sorry to Mods...Good idea...

Start Mini Mart AdBig Bob 1Eddie Cochrane - C'mon EverybodyShirley Caddell - The Big BounceBeauty Boutique AdBig Bob and Dr Bladenstien InterviewThe Marcels - Blue MoonBeach Boys - California Dreamin'Calmium Slozac AdJimbob and Elmore 1The Crystals - Da Doo Ron RonThe Shadows - Foot TapperWestingham AdSlick AdBeach Boys - 409Martha & The Vandellas - Dancing in the StreetsConstipo AdBig Bob 2Rocket Records AdThe Monkees - Daydream BelieversThe Small Faces - Lazy SundaysJoJo Magee 1Q Quiff AdThe Coasters - Yakety YakLove Affair - Everlasting LoveBig Bob Phone InLazorites AdThe Move - Flowers In The RainEtta James - Shortnin' Bread RockFrankies Pizza AdJoJo Magee 21 HOURBob and Earl - Harlem ShuffleBeach Boys - I Get AroundYou Can Hold The CoatsBrian Poole & The Tremeloes - Do You Love MePit Lane and Sheriff O'HanlonJackie Smith - Higher and HigherStealth Photographs Court Case AdDr Bladenstien Book AdElvis Presley - A Little Less ConversationJohnny Burnette - You're SixteenBig Bob 3Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The LawJohn Travolta - We Go TogetherCarson Mendosa ReportJohn Leyton - Jonny Remember MeGary US Bonds - Twist Twist SenoraNo Grow AdSupersonic Hair Tonic AdJimbob and Elmore 3Elvis Presley - Hard Headed WomanThe Ohio Express - Yummy Yummy YummyGinnys Diner AdBig Bob and JoJo MageeThe Medallions - 59 VolvoVince Taylor - Brand New CadillacPit Lane and John SmithTango AdBubba Grubs AdDanny and the Juniors - At The HopBeach Boys - Barbara Anne2 HOURSCrazy Eddy AdBig Bob 4The Searchers - Needles and PinsChubby Checker - Lets Do The TwistJimbob and Elmore 2Dion - The WandererTremeloes - Even The Bad Times Are GoodQ Quiff AdPit Lane and Reverend BooneThe Four Seasons - Lets Hang OnThe Chiffons - Sweet Talking GuySwinkies Sponge AdFrankies Pizza AdThurston Harris - Little Bitty Pretty OneSurfaris - WipeoutEndChuck Berry - Jonny B. GoodeBuddy Guy - Mustang SallyGrease - Greased LightningConnie Francis - Lipstick on your CollarI think thats the order...You could download each song then record the adverts.