Park Music

humjosh

I was feeling bored today, so I had a stab at making my own loop for the Saw Plaza. Although it will never be used, it cant be used anyway. I just wanted some feedback as to how effective it would be if it were to be played in the plaza.If anyones interested, all the music used is from Saw 3.http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?urjwdz2mnyl

This is such a good idea, hopefully maybe it would become the station music :lol: Who knows :D Nice idea though mate :D

Yeah I listened to the whole track :D its really good by any chance do you have the whole soundtrack you can send me via msn?

I Do have the soundtrack, however I purchased it from the iTunes Store, so unfortneately I feel its wrong for me to send out something ive paid for. Oh no now I sound really mean. :lol:

I was feeling bored today, so I had a stab at making my own loop for the Saw Plaza. Although it will never be used, it cant be used anyway. I just wanted some feedback as to how effective it would be if it were to be played in the plaza.If anyones interested, all the music used is from Saw 3.http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?urjwdz2mnyl

I think it should be used :lol:

Out of all the music at THORPE PARK. There is not really any audio where Ii think 'I hate that' or 'Turn that off'.And to the people who say Rumba Rapids goes through there heads all day:1. That is a good thing.2. Rumba Rapids is at the top of my favourite audio list for THORPE PARK along with Colossus and Nemesis Inferno. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...