Park Music

humjosh

Hilarious! :) Listen to the last 10 seconds of the video, after the guy has made the announcement, the lower Dome music starts to play. Is a full-version download of that available anywhere? It may be a boring track to some, but to me, it's interesting.

Lower Dome music, is a compilation of different TP Tracks such as Rocky Express and Colossus FN Station 2007

I was very happy today to hear today the WWTP Radio in the Stealth Plaza area playing the music nice and loud. It would be even better if they sorted the speaker out by the Stealth winch room, because I haven't heard any music playing from that one in ages. I However was a bit disappointed again to be able to hardly hear the sound coming from the speakers in the Saw indoor queue line when Jigsaw comes on the TV. The speakers really need to be turned up louder, like they were on the Annual Pass day. :huh: Here is a video of the Rumba Rapids Technical Delay Announcement which I recorded a few weeks ago:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9gVMLG5XF0

Are there any speakers in the Inferno Volcano, because if so they really could do with being turned on!!

Not as far as I know, if you mean the tunnel you go through during the pre-lift section, but if you mean the station then yes they do have them and are always on.

Not as far as I know, if you mean the tunnel you go through during the pre-lift section, but if you mean the station then yes they do have them and are always on.

Just to add to that also, the speakers you might have seen in the volcano have the intention for queue line use, not ride use.

In regards to Inferno there; there is a speaker ON the volcano (beside the arch on the queue line stairs), which back in the day used to rumble and play some abient sound effects. Interestingly, last time I visited a couple of weeks ago, these sound effects could be heard throughout the area and most noticably under the lift.

Because its Thorpe...:)Nah in all seriousness, if something happened like there was a fire for instance there would be no way of informing guests.

But if the whole Audio System was dowm.Then why just close Colossus and not the other Rides and Attractions?On the subject of a fire, I think guests could use common sense what to do in the event of a fire at THORPE PARK! :(I know it was just an example though! :)

The staff said there were other rides down too because of it too. Rather strange. No microphones or anything worked. There were 3 engineers in the station fixing the audio. The rides audio was sorted in 20mins. Sadly, the rest of the park was silent other than the dome and individual ride stuff. Inferno had its queue music though for the first time in like forever from the large speaker in the bushes under the transfer.Also, Saws internal audio was pissing about. The TVs cut out etc and that went silent. And it still plays WWTP quietly in the station...