Legoland

NickD

Pirate Falls is now called Pirate Falls: Dynamite DrenchIts not *actually* had a revamp as I and most others expected. It's merely had a couple of new cannons added, they shoot water.In terms of the area, it's all exactly the same as before. Nothing has been changed. The old picnic area that was opposite The Rat Trap is obviously where Jolly Rocker is. The Rat Trap has been renamed and shortened a little, cant remember what it's called now.The entrance to the area just has a new Banner, which is the same design as Mutiny Bay, but with 'Pirates Landing' on it.So yes....

Bitterly dissappointed with legos new area, in that unlike the planning applications everything looks like wild woods, just with a pirate ship in there.Pirates Training Camp (rat trap) is alright with the new back area.. but the entire of the old area looks rotten and mank, so completely contrasts with its new part.It plays the mutiny bay stuff as well, which is frustrating as it is nowhere near on the same level as mutiny - the entire area just feels so typically lego cheap, which is mad considering they now have the tussauds studios expertise which have done amazing transformations at chessie and ugland this year.

Thanks, but how long roughly fro stuff like the Dragon or the spider one, sorry I've forgotten the name, or the rapids.

I went on the 15th and the queues were 45 mins for the dragon and jolly rocker and 60 mins for pirate falls,,+ I found this on the LEGOLAND website .. :)Please note - the Jungle Coaster is on the move…..It has been relocated to another LEGOLAND Park to make way for an exciting development – a brand new hotel offering families the ultimate sleepover destination.In 2011 the Park plans to open a fantastic, groundbreaking attraction, unlike anything ever seen before at a LEGOLAND Park. Watch this space for more details….

Ah maybe it's just showing it's a similar size to the Dragon, which I'd be quite happy about.And are you absolutely sure it is identical? I can see some parts of it are similar but can't quite fit it in exactly, may be my poor memory though...Edit: Yes you are correct, it is identical to the Dragon, looked a bit closer and yes :)

A launched coaster would work perfectly for the park. Also would be good to have another in the country down south. :) Still a bit disappointed I never got on Jungle Coaster, but ah well.

Oh you've missed out on nothing. I mean I rode it when it wasn't a golf buggy and it was still trimmed to hell and boring.

I definitely agree, but please, PLEASE! Be high capacity, that park doesn't have a single ride that does well with queue's!And I only got to ride Jungle Coaster when it became Caravan on rails: The Ride, and if it had to stay like that, it's better gone to somewhere where it can run as a good ride.