Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

Hi there my names Holly and I'm 18, I'm an alcoholic, smokaholic and anything else that comes with -holic at the end. Have a nice christmas and new year and I will see you all in 2134! x

2134!!!!Babe! - I can't be without you for that long! :D :DI might join you on the alcohol side :DWhy are you doing this when you are already a member for a while? :D Edited by themeparkmad

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, my name is Daniel and I am from Surrey. My "home" park is Thorpe but I visit Alton Towers every other year. I am 13 but have been regularly visiting forums and generally being enthusiastic about rollercoasters since I was 10 . I hope to be quite active on this forum and will hopefully learn a lot about the parks. ;) I have a mild form of OCD which can be quite annoying at times :) but I manage to get on with life and I am very pleased with how it has turned out.

Hey everyone, my name is Daniel and I am from Surrey. My "home" park is Thorpe but I visit Alton Towers every other year. I am 13 but have been regularly visiting forums and generally being enthusiastic about rollercoasters since I was 10 . I hope to be quite active on this forum and will hopefully learn a lot about the parks. ;) I have a mild form of OCD which can be quite annoying at times :) but I manage to get on with life and I am very pleased with how it has turned out.

Woo - Surrey rules! Hey, you're lucky - I'm lucky even to go to AT - I've only been once - that was in 2006. :DWelcome to the forums though. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This probably should have been done before the meet but oh well.Hi I am Daniel and I live near Oxford. I am in my GCSE year and therefore fully enjoying the pleasure of being pestered by parents at every possible opportunity. I tend to be very shy until I know someone fairly well but all of you were very friendly yesterday, even though Holly who seemed to enjoy falling over me! I find most horror movies funny, especially Final Destination and Drag Me To Hell. I hate my current school due to most people in it following the typical private school boy sterotype but will be moving schools next year. My favourite rollercoaster is Terminator Salvation: The Ride or Nemesis and my favourite non-rollercoaster ride is The Simpsons Ride. I really do hate Quantum though.

I too probably should have done this before but, meh, better late and all that...I'm Adam, I'm 14 and I live in Sutton (yay...). School occupies quite a bit of time because I'm already in the midst of 5 GCSEs despite only being in year 9, thanks to going to a grammar school :) Anyway, on a slightly more fun note, I love theme parks obviously - in 2009 I went to Florida and did all the amazing parks there. My favourite coasters were Expedition Everest and Manta I think :D Obviously I'm into all the Thorpe, Chessie and Alton stuff too :)Other than theme parks I'm into drama and music, and I play rugby.Random fact: I love pasta waaay too much :D Secret shame: I don't have an AP! :( Was great to meet you all on Sunday!

Hey guys! Was cool to meet both of you yesterday :DAnd can I just say you are both way too clever it's not fair :D

Tell me about it.. Plus ones been to Magic Mountain, the other the Florida parks.And I'm stuck with Paulton's being my new park of the year, it's so not fair :D

Tell me about it.. Plus ones been to Magic Mountain, the other the Florida parks.And I'm stuck with Paulton's being my new park of the year, it's so not fair :D

To be fair, it was the worst possible day to go to Magic Mountain with more than half of the coasters closed and Universal Hollywood hit capacity and was hard to move in some places. My family actually has a holiday flat in Bournemouth which isn't too far from Paulton's. I will have to get there this summer. I wonder how it will compare with Universal Singapore :D.