Music

Phill

Sorry to keep going on about it, but RCA have made no comment about the status of Let Me Down. Indeed, it looks unlikely for it to be the new single.What's more, a couple of douche bags are leaking the promo CD that was sent round to radio stations. There are about 7 songs on it. "What Doesn't Kill You" is going to be a gay club anthem :D.This era is doomed. :)

Words cannot describe......How terrible Artic Monkeys are...

I'm agreeing with way too much of what you say recently Benin, it's unhealthy! :) I cannot stand the people in my form who are obsessed with Arctic Monkeys... They're just a bunch of annoying guitar riffs and a whiny voice. Ew.

Only when I think something's crap...Like the Artic Monkeys... They're AWFUL...

Not really, I couldn't give a crap about your opinion but most of your posts are just depressing to read in general.

I'm agreeing with way too much of what you say recently Benin, it's unhealthy! :) I cannot stand the people in my form who are obsessed with Arctic Monkeys... They're just a bunch of annoying guitar riffs and a whiny voice. Ew.

Bit rich that from a Gaga fan, who are the most single-minded, naive and irritating fanbase around (other than Beliebers obviously, but I don't even think they take themselves that seriously anyway...)If I can hold myself back from constantly moaning when others post things I don't like, why can't you two? Rammstein are s*** and Gaga is the most overrated artist out there but I don't constantly badger you two about it or troll the Gaga topic... just let people enjoy whatever makes them happy, learn to be a little more tolerant and don't be so bloody negative. Music is to be celebrated...

Not really, I couldn't give a crap about your opinion but most of your posts are just depressing to read in general. Bit rich that from a Gaga fan, who are the most single-minded, naive and irritating fanbase around (other than Beliebers obviously, but I don't even think they take themselves that seriously anyway...)If I can hold myself back from constantly moaning when others post things I don't like, why can't you two? Rammstein are s*** and Gaga is the most overrated artist out there but I don't constantly badger you two about it or troll the Gaga topic... just let people enjoy whatever makes them happy, learn to be a little more tolerant and don't be so bloody negative. Music is to be celebrated...

Ooo Dan is on a roll!!Gaga fans are not the most simple-minded, naive and irritating fanbase. I mean, how many Gaga fans do you know are how you described. Gaga fans are smart and most of them aren't even like how you described.What you said is a generalisation and I find that a wee bit insulting.

Not really, I couldn't give a crap about your opinion but most of your posts are just depressing to read in general.

I think you're confusing my post content here... I speak my mind a lot more than people seem to when things aren't brilliant... If you don't like it, you didn't have to reply to it or indeed read my post...Indeed, my post was incredibly tongue in cheek, like all of my other posts...

If I can hold myself back from constantly moaning when others post things I don't like, why can't you two? Rammstein are s*** and Gaga is the most overrated artist out there but I don't constantly badger you two about it or troll the Gaga topic... just let people enjoy whatever makes them happy, learn to be a little more tolerant and don't be so bloody negative. Music is to be celebrated...

Someone's on a bit of a un-needed rant... No need to fly off the handle for some rather tongue-in-cheek comments about a band I dislike... I don't care that you think Rammstein aren't good, but you evidently care that we don't like the Artic Monkeys enough to reply back...I don't like Gaga either, but hey, I better like her otherwise I'll be TOOOOOO NEGATIVE!!!!111

Ooo Dan is on a roll!!Gaga fans are not the most simple-minded, naive and irritating fanbase. I mean, how many Gaga fans do you know are how you described. Gaga fans are smart and most of them aren't even like how you described.What you said is a generalisation and I find that a wee bit insulting.

Since you've asked for it, the majority of Gaga fans on here, and every Gaga fan I've come across on Twitter... And Facebook. And in person. Of course there are some who are smarter, but having come across what must be at least a couple of hundred 'monsters' and finding that 90%ish of them are completely tools, of course I'm going to generalise because I've had a lot of people to judge from. Anyway, I can't see this ending well so shall we just leave it there, for the sake of others? :)

Since you've asked for it, the majority of Gaga fans on here, and every Gaga fan I've come across on Twitter... And Facebook. And in person. Of course there are some who are smarter, but having come across what must be at least a couple of hundred 'monsters' and finding that 90%ish of them are completely tools, of course I'm going to generalise because I've had a lot of people to judge from.

Alot of Gaga fans are far from what you have said in your little rant haha.there's millions of us, and yet you judge like you know us all personally.I think your the one being simple minded here

You certainly are quite the high-and-mighty Dan. The Gaga topic (which is one of the fastest growing I've seen on here) was created so we could get away from people with an over-inflated sense of the importance of their taste and opinion like you. I'd therefore ask you kindly stop it about her, and go create an Arctic Monkeys topic. Let's see how many posts it gets.

Someone's on a bit of a un-needed rant... No need to fly off the handle for some rather tongue-in-cheek comments about a band I dislike... I don't care that you think Rammstein aren't good, but you evidently care that we don't like the Artic Monkeys enough to reply back...

I don't see what positive outcome there could possibly by saying one artist sucks without any explanation. That's the reason why a Gaga topic was created in the first place.