Rant

Theme Park bloke

Sorry for the double post but I'm really angry. It annoys the f*ck out of me when people use my stuff with out asking. Somebody has used loads of my moisturiser and lots the box it goes in! They didn't even ask and it's now gone from being half full to having to squeeze the tube really hard because there's nothing in there (it's in a tube). I reckon it was my dad and he doesn't even need it! He always used to wear my Ralph Lauren aftershave which cost me a lot of money, especially when he doesn't need it, every day when he went to work it would be in a different place and you could tell it had been used, just like my moisturiser!My sister does it as well, her and some friends came into my room when I was out and started smelling my aftershaves then used my Hollister one. As far as I could remember, they were girls and I buy men's stuff, so why they were using my aftershaves I don't know... I only found out because she told her Geography teacher who passed it on to me. It just annoys the f*ck out of me when people use my stuff without asking, especially in large quantities, especially when they are expensive! And to make matters worse I always hold a grudge over this sort of thing so I will be angry for the rest of the night now... GRRRRRRRRR :@

If people can't accept you for being a ride geek (or whatever term they want to use) then they can bugger off...I'm proud of my geekiness, it's not something to be hidden away anymore I've realised, it's something that I should be proud of in a way... It's a hobby that has allowed me to travel the world sampling different rides and cultures at the same time, and has given me some of the most exciting experiences for a fraction of the price driving some expensive car/bike could give me...So the next time someone teases you about this as a hobby, think about how awesome it is... Very few things are as exciting and accessible as roller-coasters...

All my mates know I'm a roller coaster geek, they just don't know I'm on here. Once whilst ascending the NI lift hill, my mate asked me how I can remember all the ride names and manufactures etc. I just replied: 'How do you know the names of footballers and the teams they play for, and how do you know the name of certain guns in Call of Duty?'' None of them really mention it now, apart from when were at Thorpe they always ask me if I have a boner over The Swarm... But I don't really care :P You should be the same Lauren, I agree with everything Benin said and if you'r boyfriend should accept you for who you are and so should you'r dad. If your bf don't like it then dump his ass and if you'r dad doesn't like it then put laxatives in his food... :)

Sorry for the double post but I'm really angry. It annoys the f*ck out of me when people use my stuff with out asking. Somebody has used loads of my moisturiser and lots the box it goes in! They didn't even ask and it's now gone from being half full to having to squeeze the tube really hard because there's nothing in there (it's in a tube). I reckon it was my dad and he doesn't even need it! He always used to wear my Ralph Lauren aftershave which cost me a lot of money, especially when he doesn't need it, every day when he went to work it would be in a different place and you could tell it had been used, just like my moisturiser!My sister does it as well, her and some friends came into my room when I was out and started smelling my aftershaves then used my Hollister one. As far as I could remember, they were girls and I buy men's stuff, so why they were using my aftershaves I don't know... I only found out because she told her Geography teacher who passed it on to me. It just annoys the f*ck out of me when people use my stuff without asking, especially in large quantities, especially when they are expensive! And to make matters worse I always hold a grudge over this sort of thing so I will be angry for the rest of the night now... GRRRRRRRRR :@

This post is like consumerist fashion overload. You could buy cheaper to stop them using it? Nobody needs designer moisturiser. :(

I was given it by my uncle a while back. I don't usually buy such expensive moisturisers because, as you said, it's a waste of money. Seeing as I had it for free and my uncle passed away not too long after he gave me it, I prefer to keep it for myself. I also only buy designer aftershaves because as you may know Sidders, I'm incredibly materialistic and tend to waste my money on branded items. They also smell irresistible :( Usually it isn't a problem but I paid a lot for the aftershaves so it seems a massive waste if my sister is using it. Plus I don't see my uncle coming back from the dead and giving me more moisturiser any time soon so I prefer to keep that to myself as well.EDIT: This isn't meant to come across as really negative even thought the subject is a bit grim, It's just an elaboration on my earlier post and the reasons behind it :P

So, I have a really bad knee at the moment.I went to sit down this morning, and I felt it 'twist' out of place. I shot back up in pain, and it 'twisted' back in place. I've been hobbling around since, but it's pointless going to see a doctor / going to the hospital because, despite how much it hurts, all they said when it happened last time a few months ago was 'Oh, well your knee clicked. If it still hurts in a couple of days, come back'. Flipping body, with strange things that happen to it that cannot be fixed.. :@

Oh god, there was me thinking I was alone. I blame it down to the crash diet to lose weight I had been the ages of 14-16, where I stopped eating dairy products, among most other things with a distinct taste.Every time I sit down my right thigh bone slips out of it's hip joint, and both my knees slide out of place. So I look stupid trying to click them back into place - I look like I'm pulling some retarded Michael Jackson move trying to put my knees in place. As for my thigh... well, if you ever see me thrust forward, it's not for the reason you think.

My right shoulder tends to 'grind' a lot and it can be really painful at times - it also cracks a lot, and hurts when it does. My knees however, my lord, no joints should crack as often as my knees do! Sometimes they wake me up in the middle of the night and I need to crack them in order to reduce the pain enough so I can go back to sleep. I know cracking your back is bad for it, yet I can't control it when my back does crack - I can twist around and my back cracks, completely out of my control.I don't have a problem with things sliding out of place, but I can sympathise with the whole 'cracking' or 'clicking' side of things, it's really not a pleasant thing to have to do for me or anyone who is unfortunate enough to be in close proximity to me.