Forum Posts

Mark9

Hi Mark,Sorry was me that locked that topic but with stuff with my Grandma its been a bit rough recently. Topic was just locked to let everyone calm down and stop losing their panties :blink: Sorry again, guys.

I think everyone has got the panties secured now... :huh:Also, can anyone offer a concrete explanation as to why the TP forum is locked to members? Ryan did give a view, yes, but nothing concrete.

Members are not able to create topics in the TP forum for the simple reason that it was simply filled up with so many topics asking the same thing, we then decided it would be best to lock the forum, with an already established set of topics covering pretty much everything which is "General thorpe park" , members are then encouraged to create new topics in the other sub forums where 9 times out of 10 they fit in more. If there is a topic you feel in missing its easily dealt with, and of course if anyone has opinions on this we are more than happy to look at possible better solutions to this

• 6 months later...

No idea where to ask this, but anyways...Why's the Storm Surge topic locked? Is it because of all the endless talk about the PR just getting boring, or what? :)

On going debate about a differing opinion between one person who placed an opinion in that topic, and the person it was discussed about.Lets hope we, as a team, can all see clarity very, very soon.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm sure a Mod or Admin knows more than me, but it seems after a month or so of inactivity you drop into 'gone away', which is fair enough. But when people return it sometimes takes ages for them to move back into 'members' and that bugs me for some reason, just grates when people are 'gone away' yet active and posting.

I'm sure a Mod or Admin knows more than me, but it seems after a month or so of inactivity you drop into 'gone away', which is fair enough. But when people return it sometimes takes ages for them to move back into 'members' and that bugs me for some reason, just grates when people are 'gone away' yet active and posting.

Sounds pretty logical to me, thanks for clearing that up :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

There won't be, as the forums is run by Invision it will be at their discretion whether they allow other apps to copy their coding etc. So the only option really is the standard internet browser.

If you don't like using the mobile version, at the bottom of the page on your phone there should be an option to see the page how you would on your normal computer/laptop which is very slightly better because you have full usage of the options and features :)