Chessington Howl'o'ween

I can see why they have to close the Zoo and Zufari/Skyway before it gets dark, but the rest of the theme park should really be open, other parks are making the effort, it seems like a poor show from them. Come on how many youngsters want to ride the Vampire in the dark, I know I do!

Edited by Tommy
Changed to make sense

IMAScore :wub:

That music is great !! , perfect for what they are trying to do ! , fits with the theme so well, I have a feeling this year's hocus pocus is gunna be amazing !

Dunno, it's always a risk. It's always more than likely they'll refuse them (as they need express permission to allow invalid offers before accepting them).

From the 2 for 1's I have seen they are valid untill 31 december. , worth having a search tho, just to be sure :)

"After weeks of searching through the jungles of India I have found it! The Temple of Kobra is even more beautiful than I could have possibly imagined. The idol that we recovered from the main chamber is indeed a most special artefact. It is a beautiful stone carving of a Cobra. My colleagues back at the Adventure Association will be most pleased! Now that we have recovered the first piece of my Expedition we shall leave for my next destination. I only hope that the luck that has met me here in Wild Asia will follow us.

I shall write with further news soon."

I took your comment with a pinch of salt because it is pretty hard to distinguish what some words are, but I thought I'd do it anyway to save peoples' eyes :lol:

That music is great !! , perfect for what they are trying to do ! , fits with the theme so well, I have a feeling this year's hocus pocus is gunna be amazing !

From the 2 for 1's I have seen they are valid untill 31 december. , worth having a search tho, just to be sure :)

I asked the ticket vendor today and she seemed really confident they'll be accepting vouchers during half term, gave the coupon a good look and everything.

I asked the ticket vendor today and she seemed really confident they'll be accepting vouchers during half term, gave the coupon a good look and everything.

Perfect ! , well have an amazing time in half term ! :)

Yer The Mystery of Hocus Pocus Hall , is getting a serious makeover I recon ! , If they have closed it down 12 days before the event , they have two weeks to make a spooktacular maze ! :)

From what I've heard they're really pushing the boat out for it, weird for what is only a temporary attraction...

Unless HPH refurb is gonna happen, which I doubt anyone would say no to, since it's crap...

I remember reading somewhere (I think TST?) that HPH is getting refurbed, and they're just getting it out there now.

I remember reading somewhere (I think TST?) that HPH is getting refurbed, and they're just getting it out there now.

I think it is great that its getting a refurb not only for the attraction , but after their fairly mixed reviews from the season that they have been getting , if they can make this year's hocus pocus, I think the park will be in people's good books again ! :)

Depends if they get Rameses and Runaway Train open for March next year...

And improve parkwide operations...

And invest in improving the state of the park...

And build something new...

And improve throughputs...

And theme Dragon Falls...

A refurbed HPH would be sticking sellotape over the ever-increasing cracks...

Depends if they get Rameses and Runaway Train open for March next year...

And improve parkwide operations...

And invest in improving the state of the park...

And build something new...

And improve throughputs...

And theme Dragon Falls...

A refurbed HPH would be sticking sellotape over the ever-increasing cracks...

They have a huge 2 million investment refurb for the main rides and attractions and parkwide themeing , it says so on the website , so I am sure things will be amazing from the 19th Oct - all through next season with the investment! :)