Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Not all the actors in the fright night mazes jump out at you actors are there to act out various scenes so therefore not just jumping out they might have them in the traps as you are walking through inside. And surely this would be the reason it is going to for 12+ just like the mazes? And due to contracts of staff, Thorpe and for the ride itself any information that is known must be kept to the member of staff etc. Therefore if people were to know information they will not be allowed to post it on forum unless Thorpe have released it already.

Yeppy!Mr. Wilson is on-site and was queueing for Colossus not too long ago now, pictures will be uploaded tonight hopefully.Back to you in the studio Ryan.;)

Thank you Tommy.Looks like we have the same man on the case :). Yes, Mr Wilson has taken photographic images of the new landmark at Thorpe Park. He has told me that he will post these images later on tonight. Thank you and that's all we have time for. See you next time on WWTP News.

I think the shop looks good although it could do with some plants/theming directly around it to ease it into the area; as it looks a bit like its just fallen from the sky onto the ground :)And the tunnel thing, I completely understand that something is required to shelter people from possible falling stuff, but the idea of a 'tunnel' I think really brings down the scale of the area. Its like theres this whole island, and one enclosed tunnel thing to get on and off of it :).

^ yeah I agree, I think they will start to put more vegetation around the area in the next two weeks, well at least around the lakeside of the island. I think the shelter structure will be okay, from the pictures it looks really tall so it won't feel as if you're being boxed in like in Colossus's queue line. I was expecting more photo updates :) I think I've just been spoiled the last few weeks ;)