Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

The fencing around the ride’s low spots has been done, and the surrounding areas have been themed to look run-down to fit in with the derelict sawmill in which SAW - The Ride will be based.

-Saw websiteHuh makeing canda creek maybe more run down do I hear or is this just the island well not long to wait!!Does comissoning mean test.

Hmm, someone posted a comment asking if there were any videos of what the ride is gonna be like...it seems to have vanished now. And look, I was just saying, there are so many sarcastic people on this board anyway...Can't wait for March :o

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, I was just confused :unsure: Sorry, anyway.James, do you mean November's Video or December's?And TRGeorge, Speed's lift hill is really quite fast, so is Typhoon's and both of Mystery Mine's, so it's anyone's guess really.

Looking at the picture, I hope the cars make it up that banked turn into the brakerun :unsure::o Great picture though.

Is that the section that goes to the left in the picture, of the section which comes towards us?The latest update of pictures certainly are the best. Am I right in thinking that the CCR is going a slightly different route now? I mean, yeah, it's going the same route that it was changed to in 2007, but surely one or 2 sections of it will be different thanks to Saw?!You never know, the CCR may be packed next year! Anything for a good view!

I’m not sure if someone has already posted this before, but on the “Blue Print For Torture” section of the official website of SAW, in the pile of pictures there is a plan of the Station themeing (Click Here To See the Pic I Took Of It). As you can see the themeing has changed, with lots of pipes going everywhere, and a destroyed effect, to create the sawmill atmosphere.P.S 103 days to go!! :D

Oooo, the new photos look great, but I would prefer the interior to stick a little more to the Sawmill style, but, these are only artistic interpretations, and we can't see the whole thing yet.I was walking down Monk's Walk yesterday, and I heard a small 'explosion,' I guess, and then a thud, and a small plume of smoke rose above the construction area. Has anyone got any recent photos?