Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Now, I think it might be a good idea skipping out this month (if that does happen). It builds a little bit more suspense and it makes it talked about.Also, I think it would be nice if they did still show a video (or videos) after the ride opened. Perhpas it could show some of the riders videos and still have Jigsaw making annocements, that would be quite unique.

...and VERY edgy.I dont think I'm actually gonna go on SAW when it opens - it looks too scary! :D

I am too debating whether to go on it or not at opening, I truly am the biggest poof in the world, some members can back me up here!(ahh The Curse, and the Duel Story :D) I will be annoyed if I don't go on it, after waiting so long, but yeah we will see.

Apparently the cars are on site and the first test run was successful =] People were saying that on southparks and it would be nice if there had been a video of it.

This word 'Apparentely' is the thing which is making me not believe this...Well in another topic we got news that the cars weren't arriving til January...so if this is true we do really need some backup, such as photos.

There's a reason there aren't pictures though, only Thorpe Park are able to really get good shots of anything Saw related. Unless you just happen to be walking past Thorpe Park or on monks walk when they send a car round, there won't be any fan related spoiler leaks. It's not like Stealth which can be seen for miles.

The cars are going to be a rusty brown colour (hides the real rust :D) with some bood splats. There car floor will be very bloody. The restriants are thought to be covered in blood along with rust colours. I have even heard that there will be Jigsaw's face on the back of each car with a number above it.