Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

I think the point he was making was that if 12 year olds can enter the first to ride competition then they'll definitely be able to ride. :rolleyes:

This doesn't necessarily mean you will be allowed to ride if the ride does have a certificate rating, or whatever they want to stop underage people riding.They have done this with mazes in America before, so I really wouldn't be surprised if they really did stop under 14s going on..

If they do put an age limit perhaps it will be like the mazes, in terms of "This attraction is not suitable for people under x years of age"They won't turn away people as attendants can't verify ages if they ask due to no ID. You could ask for Dates of Birth but people can lie through them.It's a lot easier for everyone if they just put on the safety information board outside Saw about the guest age, which I am sure they will do.

Guys how many more times are people going to go over the age restriction thing? Comes up every now and then and we come to the conclusion that it'll probs just be a little message on the ride restriction board. Yes this is a disucssion board but this topic doesn't really have much discussion to it... it just keeps going round in circles.And yeah Mr Hicks, I agree, it's starting to look better at the front now =]

The cars look ok from the back, hopefully the full thing will be a lot better and heavily themed... or am I just picky?

I think people are just expecting too much. I mean just by looking at that picture of the blood spats it's already themed more than any other train at Thorpe.

Thorpe estimate that the maximum hourly throughput for SAW will be 1454p/p/h-ish.I guess those blood spatters on the wheel area are to make it look like the train has run over something living? And the theming they're installing does sound pretty impressive.And TPDan, Nemesis Inferno has vinyl décor on the rain-catchers and under-carriage. Stealth is made to look like a 1950's Chevvy thingamy, even the Fish's train are themed, though Colossus' and X:\No Way Out's trains are a bit plain tbh.

I think people are just expecting too much. I mean just by looking at that picture of the blood spats it's already themed more than any other train at Thorpe.

Ahhh, but with all the hype Thorpe made for this... My expectations have automatically got exceedingly high.