Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Oh my goodness! I found an 8! Its on the left hand side on the vertical beam. Just under the horizontal beam holding the thingy up. Do I get a prize?On a side note, this Saw thing is kinda bugging me. It's a bit old. I just wanna see the inside of the station building. Then I'll be happy.Merry Christmas (I'm bold :) )

I swear to god if we ge any posts in this topic tomorrow I may just have to castrate you khay?However its spelt etc etc etccNo one really cares about little bits of stuff like an 8 on a beam. Just haves some fun waiting for the next video or bit of info and stop trying to guess stuff it will ruin it. Go spend one day not thinking about Saw and have FUN like a normal-I-dont-sit-at-my-computer-all-day-masturbating-over-a-pic-of-saw kid. This post was brought to you by the alcohol induced fingers of Holly Beckett.Happy holidays everyone!

On a side note, this Saw thing is kinda bugging me. It's a bit old. I just wanna see the inside of the station building. Then I'll be happy.Merry Christmas (I'm bold :) )

If you see the inside now it will really ruin your first ride. Surprise is far better then being told everything so you know what to expect.

Go spend one day not thinking about Saw and have FUN like a normal-I-dont-sit-at-my-computer-all-day-masturbating-over-a-pic-of-saw kid.

I'm wondering Holly if you could tell me, why is it when someone likes something they are said to **** over it... I doubt anyone here gets aroused by rollercoasters. Unless there is something you aren't telling us :o

I remember reading somewhere, although I can't find where, that the head-chopper will be stationary. I doubt H&S would have a fit if it were to move - what is the difference, it wouldn't be any closer. I think it is best if they don't spin, as it creates more tension and a bit more fear.The actual speed hasn't been confirmed yet - just to let everyone know.

I remember reading somewhere, although I can't find where, that the head-chopper will be stationary. I doubt H&S would have a fit if it were to move - what is the difference, it wouldn't be any closer. I think it is best if they don't spin, as it creates more tension and a bit more fear.

....How? And we know that the windmill probably won't be spinning if your getting confused with that.

I went to adventure island today and went on rage it was pretty expensive at £3.20 for one go. it was also freezing but the drop was the best drop on any rollercoaster I have ever been on. only went on rage it was to cold so went to arcade instead :) . but it has me totaly siked up for saw