Random

Phill

Try working at 7:50 at night in the bloody freezing cold at tiny truckers. I swear, parents who make their kids stay till 8 o clock at night just to ride Truckers and Carousel are sadistic idiots who would make their kids walk ten miles in the freezing cold to get a pint of milk. FROM A FRIDGE. WHICH IS COLD. ALSO :blink:

Hey B's Georgie's back! woot!I went to Thorpe last Sunday and was working on Tuesday & Today. I felt really ill on Tues and wanted to be sent home and Today I cba to go into work but went in the end. My body aches, shivering, sneezing 3 times per minute roughly, eyes (puffy, cold & sore), can't feel my back, just the full works.My Virgin TV & Broadband went again and I saw things like AP.31 yeh exactly, not a clue either. Just logged on to find 43 emails and I have only got through 20 LOL. Just realised that one of my best friends, is going to uni in Brighton and this might be the end for us. Does Desperate Housewives have more drama than our lives? HELL NO!