Random

Phill

Last night was the best Chessington party I've ever been to and I am so sad that a lot of them I'll never work with again. Whenever you say you work at a theme park all people ask you is what is it like working on the rides. They are fun but like everything in life it is always about the people. This year I'm so upset to be leaving all the friends I've made.So yeah.. me is :unsure:

Last night was the best Chessington party I've ever been to and I am so sad that a lot of them I'll never work with again. Whenever you say you work at a theme park all people ask you is what is it like working on the rides. They are fun but like everything in life it is always about the people. This year I'm so upset to be leaving all the friends I've made.So yeah.. me is :P

So where are you going to work now?

StatisticsJoined: 14-February 08Profile Views: 3,063*Last Seen: Today, 10:06 PM Viewing Board IndexLocal Time: Nov 10 2008, 10:07 PM500 posts (1.85 per day)Group: MembersPosts: 500Joined: 14-February 08From: Greater London :PMember No.: 2,943Warn: (60%)Yum :DMilk?*adds to topic*

Tom's Warn logMarc Warned on Today, 10:28 PMRemoved from warn level I'm nice tongue.gifRich Warned on Oct 28 2008, 12:01 AMRemoved from warn level For behaving recently! Keep it up.Marc Warned on Oct 7 2008, 08:16 AMRemoved from warn level Please, treat members with abit more respect, if you dont like a members post, come to the admins, do not try and deal with it your self and confront them.Mark Warned on Sep 20 2008, 10:07 PMAdded to warn level HAHA YOU'RE RICK ROLLEDJack Warned on Jun 6 2008, 07:21 PMAdded to warn level Personal Message on profile "Admins pick on me, I have proof"Jack Warned on Jun 4 2008, 06:06 PMAdded to warn level Bullying will not be tolerated on the Mania Hub forums, you're personal message is un-acceptable.

I just realised Marc deleted some warn, OCOOL. Saved warn logs: TommyWarned by NotesMarc Warned on Yesterday, 10:28 PMRemoved from warn level I'm nice :PRich Warned on Oct 28 2008, 12:01 AMRemoved from warn level For behaving recently! Keep it up.Marc Warned on Oct 7 2008, 08:16 AMRemoved from warn level Please, treat members with abit more respect, if you dont like a members post, come to the admins, do not try and deal with it your self and confront them.Mark Warned on Sep 20 2008, 10:07 PMAdded to warn level HAHA YOU'RE RICK ROLLEDJack Warned on Jun 6 2008, 07:21 PMAdded to warn level Personal Message on profile "Admins pick on me, I have proof"Jack Warned on Jun 4 2008, 06:06 PMAdded to warn level Bullying will not be tolerated on the Mania Hub forums, you're personal message is un-acceptable.Marc Warned on May 30 2008, 10:07 AMAdded to warn level Stop being so rude. Its a forum we can discuss what we like.Marc Warned on May 22 2008, 06:36 PMAdded to warn level You have NO right to insult other members.Marc Warned on Mar 6 2008, 06:57 PMAdded to warn level Please can you cut down with the spaming, you have been warned before.Marc Warned on Feb 24 2008, 10:05 PMAdded to warn level Spam, please do not post when there is no need and adds nothing to the topics.Mike Warned on Feb 18 2008, 08:07 PMAdded to warn level Please do not post for the sake of it. Only post if you have something to add to the discussion.How epic, 40%... It doesn't really add up now does it? :DSPAM SPAM SPAM

Mark, I hate to be picky, but with your signature saying rides left from the eighties, you left out poor Rocky Express, which I do believe was installed at the same time as Logger's Leap.

Rocky was actually a little bit earlier, but yes you are right. IT SHALL BE CHANGED IN DUE COURSE!

Biggest Coincidence on thorpe bus the other day.Usually take the northern line from Totteridge and Whetstone to Waterloo then SWT from there but due to problems on the northern line and a rail replacement bus I took the First Capital Connect train from Oakleigh Park to Kings Cross then to Waterloo etc from there.Well after taking my journey and arriving at Staines, I boarded one of the buses leaving from Staine to Thorpe Park, which happened to be the same bus doing the rail replacement services from Totteridge and Whetstone to Archway (or somewhere) as it still had the replacement sign and map on the outside. Yeah that was pretty kl :P .