Random

Phill

Someone had their ear sliced off on Thunder River once (out of their own stupidity).Some boy broke both his legs after standing up on X:/NWO in the 90's and the train moving while he stood up.A Zodiac pod broke off the structure during the ride once (breaking a teenagers arm).Slammer regularly getting stuck, Rush dropped a part off the top.Runaway Mine Train at Alton crashed in 2007 (the train seperated on the helix near the tunnel causing a fair amount of injuries. Various other minor incidents.

This is going onto a new topic, but hey, we are in the random section :PHave there ever been any incidents at Thorpe, Chessington, Alton etc, other than the 2000 fire at Thorpe?

Nothing major, the Rush accident last season. Sometimes minor things but nothing major of which can immediately be put down to the parks error.

Have there ever been any incidents at Thorpe, Chessington, Alton etc, other than the 2000 fire at Thorpe?

A girl almost died on Oblivion. She came into the station and she wasn't briefing. Luckily she was resuscitated and it still alive. :P

Going back to the incidents thing...someone died from a heart attack on Rush I believe, but off-site, not at the park.I think (but I may be wrong) that they had a heart condition and ignored the restrictions, trying to be clever...just goes to show doesn't it...But yeah that part might not be correct but I'm certain that's the case.Boy that's confusing :o

I want some Dr Peppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!And I don't have any :DGrr!Bored...so bored I told someone I was pregnant just to see their reaction! :oBut I'm not...well I shouldn't be anyway!

I haven't lol'd so much for a heck of a long time..

I really didn't find that funny at all, the thing that annoyed me the most was the fact that it said X, Tidal Wave and Colossus breakdown alot, I haven't seen Colossus have a huge breakdown (more than 4 days) since last year and that was only to have the nets put up!

I really didn't find that funny at all, the thing that annoyed me the most was the fact that it said X, Tidal Wave and Colossus breakdown alot, I haven't seen Colossus have a huge breakdown (more than 4 days) since last year and that was only to have the nets put up!

Well its only meant to be a joke, not taken seriously, saying that quite a lot of it is true.