Random

Phill

Ooh have fun! :)I got..... Maths: A* Biology: (Part 1) A (Part 2) B Chemistry: (Part 1) A (Part 2) A*

Yay =D well done!I get Unit 2 maths results and Chemistry Core Part 2 results. I got a B in the first maths exam, ONE mark off an A. I was so angry xD but I got an A* in my chemistry exam, so even if I do get a D in this one, that levels off to a C?

Yay =D well done!I get Unit 2 maths results and Chemistry Core Part 2 results. I got a B in the first maths exam, ONE mark off an A. I was so angry xD but I got an A* in my chemistry exam, so even if I do get a D in this one, that levels off to a C?

Well done for your first set of results! Yes, it's good that all the results are leveled off at the end of year 11, for example, I got a C in something earlier this year, and now I have an A*, so that should level off at an A/B. It's definitely a good way of organizing the results.

How did you do?

English - BFrench - CScience - C (Double GCSE)Maths - C Food Technology - BGeography - CICT - A (4 GCSE)Functional Skills - Deploma - PASS! (Pass or Fail Exam).R.E. - F ;) :PGCSE total - 12Functional Skills, Level 2 - Diploma. (Chose to do extra exam. Looks good on CV if you pass and I did! :P)R.E. is just a ;) for me!EDIT - Also Passed my Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering. :D

Got mine done better than I was predicted so thats all good :PTravel and Tourism - 4 B'sScience - ( OCR) 4 C'sEnglish - D Citizenship - CR.E - E Maths - F :S Food tec - D and level 2 in Food saftey.ICT - U ;) no one I'm my class passed as are teacher gave us the wrong stuff to revise and when ewe got in the exam none of the stuff he done with us was in the exam French - F - Was no good at French lolOver all I have got 14 GCSE ;)

I'm in yr 10 moving into Yr 11 now. So I only did one (three) GCSE'S This year. Science (bio, phy, chem).Mock Results:Chem - EBio - D Phy - CReal Exam Results:Chem - C (went up two).Bio - B (went up two)Phy - B (went up one).So I am very pleeeased and now very possitive about the year ahead!!