Random

Phill

So I'm going to be honest, I've had to sleep with the light on the past few nights. Went and saw Paranormal Activity. Been freaked out ever since. I was hiding behind my coat for half of the film, which I think made it worse.I think it's freaked me out because some of the things in the film has happened to me before. The whispering voices, the scratching on the walls *sudders*. Our house is terrible for this sort of thing. So many things have happened. Now after seeing that film, it's tipped me over the edge! Ha!

So I'm going to be honest, I've had to sleep with the light on the past few nights. Went and saw Paranormal Activity. Been freaked out ever since. I was hiding behind my coat for half of the film, which I think made it worse.I think it's freaked me out because some of the things in the film has happened to me before. The whispering voices, the scratching on the walls *sudders*. Our house is terrible for this sort of thing. So many things have happened. Now after seeing that film, it's tipped me over the edge! Ha!

Ha ha ha! Sorry to laugh at you, but I just love hearing stories like this. I went to see it a few weeks ago now and someone who I was with was hiding behind their coat for half the film. In fact, I was having to give her a running commentary of what was happening: "Camera's still rolling. Nothing's happening. Nothing's happening. You can look now." At which point the scariest (in my opinion) part of the film happens. Classic! She did have to sleep with the light on for a couple of nights too! :lol:As cruel as it sounds, it's people like you and her which make scary films so much more enjoyable and funnier, yet making it sightly more creepier for you. :lol:

I am sad to announce that US Actress Brittany Murphy has died from a heart attack, at the very, young age of 32. She's had a very successful career starring in films such as Clueless, Spun, Don't Say a Word, 8 Mile, Just Married, Uptown Girls, Little Black Book and Sin City (for anyone unfamiliar).