Random

Phill

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/8818400/Japan-offers-10000-free-trips-to-foreigners.html

The Japan Tourism Agency plans to ask would-be travellers to submit online applications for the free flights, detailing which areas of the country they would like to visit, the Yomiuri Shimbun newspaper said.The agency will select the successful entrants and ask them to write a report about their trip which will be published on the internet.Tourism authorities hope that positive reports from travellers about their experiences in Japan will help ease international worries about visiting the country, the newspaper said.The programme, which will require travellers to cover other costs such as accommodation, is expected to start from next April, subject to government budgetary approval.The number of foreign tourists to Japan fell more than 50 per cent year-on-year during the three months after the March 11 earthquake and tsunami that triggered meltdowns and explosions at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant.The sharp drop began to ease somewhat in the summer.In June and July, tourist figures were down 36 per cent from a year ago, easing to 32 per cent in August as the country worked to reassure foreign tourism markets.The government has said Japan is safe except for the immediate vicinity of the crippled plant, where work crews are still trying to bring the facility to a cold shutdown.

Evidently, now is the time to plan a trip to Japan... Take me to Tokyo please...

I won a ticket to meet youmeatsix before their gig on saturday, I am so ecstatic right now!!BUT, I can only bring one friend with me and everyone's practically begging me to take them. I've narrowed it down to 3 people who all love the band equally and all deserve it as much as each other, I have no idea what to do.

I won a ticket to meet youmeatsix before their gig on saturday, I am so ecstatic right now!!BUT, I can only bring one friend with me and everyone's practically begging me to take them. I've narrowed it down to 3 people who all love the band equally and all deserve it as much as each other, I have no idea what to do.

Fight to the death!Or tell them to pick a number each, (1,2 or 3) and then pick a number! Sorted.

No, I met him later in the day (dusk) on Storm Surge. I was getting a little too excited and he was like "Stayyyy! Stayyyy.... Sit!" And it was hilarious :rolleyes: People like him are my favourite kind of ride attendants - they really enjoy their jobs and make everyone's day that much better. When we were in the Storm Surge queue and the queue was delayed due to attendants having to empty the boats of excess water, that guy was skipping around the boats shouting "Hurry! Hurry!" and generally being amazing and entertaining so that myself and other guests included didn't get bored. :(

LOL I read that as you-meat-six :?:rolleyes:

My 100th post according to my profile but only 94th according to the info bit by my avatar, and I'm having a Chinese tonight... O.oOh and Wild Eagle will be ready first, not as much theming and things like controlled fountains etc. to be installed. Which one opens first is a different question though...

The Swarm will complete it's circuit first. It's much less spaced out and there's fewer pieces at any great height left to put together. Themeing will be interesting though. I reckon it could be Wild Eagle that is finished in it's entirety first, but The Swarm will have the last piece of track in place quite possibly a couple of weeks ahead of Wild Eagle.