Stealth

Dan_Rush

Or single rider...God I miss Inferno having that...

Less fun on stealth because theres always a fair few people in! I did miss the Inferno one... I remember losing track of time in that queue and making my mother wait 40 minutes outside the park because I rode it like 5 times.

Exactly..And not everyone goes as often so they will want to ride as much as possible. Even as somone who goes alot, if I want to ride Stealth and it has a queue I dont want to wait in, ill buy fastrack.Goes back to the more you pay the better service you get I guess ;)

So your impatience is costing you a ridiculous amount of money, this is exactly how Fastrack works, so you've clearly been easily persuaded into the system.This brings me right back to my original point, I'm not going to give the park more money for something that can be free, even if it does mean waiting 90 minutes. Fastrack hasn't always proven to be value for money either, I can remember a few times when Fastrack queues weren't so fast.Specifically for someone such as yourself, who visits Thorpe every other weekend, why pay to ride something that you've already ridden well over 100 times anyway?* ^_^*Quoting something you said to me last year if I recall

Even as somone who goes alot, if I want to ride Stealth and it has a queue I dont want to wait in, ill buy fastrack.

Oh my god. ^_^ Or you could, Ladies and gentleman, just be smart and go straight to it at the beginning of the day, end of the day or keep checking back until it doesn't have a 90 minute queue.Do not follow the advice of Marc and let impatience take over reason and logic!

I used to hate fastrack until I started travelling further afield to go to parks. Fastrack isn't designed for enthusiasts to use at their home park as it's not particularly difficult to go to the park again if you miss out on some rides.Once you've travelled internationally to get to a park, most people will pay a little bit extra to make sure they ride everything that they want to. Of course the tickets seem really pricey (I think the prices at Thorpe offer the worst value of any system I've seen) but on top of the cost of getting to an international park and staying in the area, fastrack really isn't that much more.I find it's the same with families on days out. They don't plan on coming back any time soon so they buy fastrack to get the most out of their day. After all, it's cheaper to buy the fastrack than cart the whole family back in a few weeks because you missed a ride.Sorry, I'm massively off topic! Stealth...

^Of course, should you plan an international trip well enough you may not even need fast-track there to get a decent day out...Rest of the arguement is sound though... Just stating a well planned trip can easily prevent the use of fast-track... I've only had it in the US twice, Universal (because of time frames being narrower than FF's platform), and Kings Island (as it was the 5th July and assumption of packed park happened, plus VIP trip of JOY)...

I never said I didn't get caught up in queues... Not buying fast-track DOES NOT mean the parks weren't busy... Just not busy enough for me to a) worry about not getting on rides, or :) wanting to pay silly amounts of money to skip queues...Visiting parks to me is not getting a high ride count, it's about taking in the experience and culture from an international side... Going on say TTD 5 times in a day would not be on my list of things to do...Neither did I visit 10-12 parks... That's just a silly idea...

Europa-Park.No exit passes.No fastracks.Just high throughputs all round.Amen.

But they also don't check restraints, or heights.Win some, lose some. Europa can't be compared to anything in this country - Health and Safety legislation takes the throughput away by preceding reasons, and Merlin rarely choose throughput megas like all of Europas' rides.

To kabz last post on page 52:You mention about value for money? I'm guna take a guess you mean it doesnt always get you on the ride quickly...TP clearly state on all fastrack and priority passes it DOES NOT entitle you imediate access to the ride and there can be a short waiting time. To then continue with purchase is up to the buyers concent. Its still value for money when you can make a 90 minute queue into a 10 minute.

TP clearly state on all fastrack and priority passes it DOES NOT entitle you imediate access to the ride and there can be a short waiting time. To then continue with purchase is up to the buyers concent. Its still value for money when you can make a 90 minute queue into a 10 minute.

It says it, but they don't bloody tell the arrogant sods that they're not entitled to immeadiate riding do they?Sales people... :)

Value for money is only dependant on what you consider it to be surely? 'Cause I still don't consider £5 for one ride to be good value.

Well that's another thing to take into consideration which takes me onto steves first post in this page. Buying fastrack is purely down individuals wants and thats his decision. MArc himself may want to purchase fastrack and may write tips on getting an early bird with the rides but thats for others to get the rides done without spending extra. So hes not contradicting himself hes just making a tip for FREE, what he does with his money is his decision so, Steve he can spend his money how he wants but giving a tip or two is out of his own kindness. Anyway value is also down to the individuals personal preference, a 21k a year employee wouldnt see that as hole in the bank account however an 8k a year employee would see that as a bit of a blow to the bank balance. So it is purely down to the concent, IMO I woulnd pay for it but thats because I live 5 minute drive away and can ride them on a quieter day if need be.

But they also don't check restraints, or heights.Win some, lose some. Europa can't be compared to anything in this country - Health and Safety legislation takes the throughput away by preceding reasons, and Merlin rarely choose throughput megas like all of Europas' rides.

It's rather ironic that one of the main parks in Europe that could do fastrack and it wouldn't effect queues to badly is the one park that doesn't.Thorpe and Chessington for some reason just won't add rides capable of handling large numbers (although Chessington adding rides in general would be bonus).

I'm determined to get on Stealth this year. I only get to TP once a year so I don't want to wait another year lolfrom 2006-2009 the launch scared me. ((launch rides are the only ones that bother me)and last year I didnt go on because for some reason NI made me ill for the rest of the day.But this March I HAVE to get on it lolit's funny how this ride always worried me, because I've been on rides higher than Stealth that didnt bother me at all. it's just something about launch rides lol