Stealth

Dan_Rush

• 1 month later...

Heya guys! This is my first official post! I like Stealth because its one of my favourite rides at Thorpe Park! Its great when it launches and gives you a tickling feeling in your belly! However I saw some of the paint work was slightly faded away on the single rider queue the other day which I was not very happy about and have already written a letter to Merlin about it! Because I use the single rider queue all the time I get on lots and lots of times! I do love being a single rider!!!! =] Anyway Hey! Nice to meet you all! Has anyone heard of RollerCoatser Philosophy by the way?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't know if anyone else has seen, but Stealth has it's smoke back, It looks awesome too! They have donee it so the smoke gets dragged halfway down the launch track by the train :)

That's great I love the smoke great to watch from queue line and makes the whole feel of stealth even more exciting :D

Good to hear the smoke is back! Still haven't been to Thorpe this year, think I'll hold on until the Fright Nights or the Not-Fright-Nights in October!

was on stealth yesterday (24th july) no smoke. Still, the throughput was rapid and we got on twice within first 35 minutes of our visit. :angry:

• 1 month later...

Although stealth was an accudent because Alton towers don't know there own hight limits...... Thought I'd throw that in :)

I''ve re-read this a few times and I'm still not 100% what you're saying. Stealth was an accident because Alton Towers didn't know their own height limits.No Stealth was planned first, was always going to be a high and fast accelerator rollercoaster. We saw the idea of it first in 2003 in the parks Mid term development plan. Rita was almost an after thought at the park. Lazily designed, lazily themed and Alton's worst coaster by far. ;)

Although Stealth was an accident, because Alton Towers didn't know there own height limit.. Thought I'd throw that in :)

OMG YEH, SO IZ NUMESIS INFORNO COZ ALTON HAD SUM XTRA TRACK, SO FORP WAS LIKE YEH NUVA RIDE.Seriously though, do you honestly think a theme park would invest £12 million in a ride, only to start building it and think, oh damn, didn't realise 205ft was higher than our tree line.... better donate this one to the rollercoaster charity shop.Just, no.