Stealth

Dan_Rush

There's loads of rumors around Rita though. I recall once Camelot claiming they sold it to Towers because it didn't fit (was in a news article).Rita was meant to be the family launch coaster. Stealth was the daddy. But to be fair, if you go on Rita before Stealth it's still quite an experience. Rita was first for me, and Stealth second. Yes Stealth is superior but I like Rita for it's airtime :rolleyes:

I never heard anything about Stealth being a mistake; as much as people may gripe about some of Merlin's decisions, I highly doubt they would make a multi-million icon ride investment kind of mistake. Only thing I ever heard about the two Intamin Accelerators for the Merlin Parks was that they got Rita cheap because it was pre-built for some reason (a test model or built for another park but the order was cancelled) and Alton jumped at the chance to take it cheaply and almost shoe horn it in as quickly as possible.

• 3 weeks later...