Stealth

Dan_Rush

The sign is still correct tbh. The "Tweakage" was just a marketing scheme

I know I'm going back a fair way here, but I'd just like to point out that this is not at all true. The ride did have it's launch speed ajusted, and I have an extremely reliable source on that one. I'm not too certain where the marketing scheme rumour came from, but it isn't true.And my first post here! Woop.

I know I'm going back a fair way here, but I'd just like to point out that this is not at all true. The ride did have it's launch speed ajusted, and I have an extremely reliable source on that one. I'm not too certain where the marketing scheme rumour came from, but it isn't true.And my first post here! Woop.

Nope, marketing just changed where they measured the launch time from - 2.3 is from launch started to bottom of top hat, 1.9 is middle of launch track where the catch dog lifts from the catch car.

Nope, marketing just changed where they measured the launch time from - 2.3 is from launch started to bottom of top hat, 1.9 is middle of launch track where the catch dog lifts from the catch car.

I thought I read somewere that they tweaked something to do with nitrogen?so I assumed I was actually a faster launch.RobD what is your reliable source?

^ A Kid you probably have the same source as me (being on CF), but what I was told when I asked the head engineer of Stealth at the time, (know him personally, not just quick word at the park) I was told that the launch was ajusted. So that's my source and that's what I stand by. What reason would he have to lie?

^ A Kid you probably have the same source as me (being on CF), but what I was told when I asked the head engineer of Stleath at the time, (know him personally, not just quick word at the park) I was told that the launch was ajusted. So that's my source and that's what I stand by. What reason would he have to lie?

sound like a very reliable source to me :lol:

sound like a very reliable source to me :lol:

I think the tweaking was obviously primarily a marketing stunt, although the launch was adjusted slightly. They might have exaggerated it a bit, but they can't exactly lie by saying that the ride launch has been tweaked when it hasn't.

^^^ Would that be Lee/Undead Creature as he was known on there? That would be the same source as me then. Was always going into details about Stealth and Rita. Even down to them being planned as one ride originaly, split into two. Too bad he's gone now though.

I pressume the yorkie adverts are still up are they?And are the slogans still on the seats ? :lol: I wanna show my mates on tuesday :L

They are still there, the funny stickers are off the seats though and the ones on there are peeling off anyway.

Dont know if anybody else saw today but somebody had a heart attack in the queue line for stealth. At the top of the stairs, they closed the ride off for a while while an ambulance drove up to it. Waited for bout 40 minutes then it reopened last hour of the day after being closed all morning of what I saw. Not sure what happened to him, he diddnt actually get on but they took him away in an ambulance.

It is true. A lot of people suffer in the Stealth queueline in the summer as there is no shade. It's harsh in the sun and unlike some US parks, there are no water fountains in the queueline. I'm unaware if the guest had an actual heart attack, but fainting in the heat is not at all rare.