Stealth

Dan_Rush

Unfortunately Stealth's hey-day is now over, as all focus is on Saw. Even if Stealth does "look down" on the rest of the rides, as it's the tallest in the park, our attention is now being diverted to the next newest ride/coaster.

Which is being shown by the General lack to queues on Stealth and the massive queue's on Saw.I do prefer Saw anyway.

Unfortunately Stealth's hey-day is now over, as all focus is on Saw. Even if Stealth does "look down" on the rest of the rides, as it's the tallest in the park, our attention is now being diverted to the next newest ride/coaster.

So? It's still a better ride than Saw IMO. It's great in the morning when everyone runs to Saw leaving Stealth's queueline empty for ages! Can never really seem to get enough of Stealth, especially in the front. The Launch also still seems to blow me away every time :P.

The Saw idea will get tedious eventually, you just have to watch peoples faces on Stealth to know that it still has the fear factor and it will always provide a fantastic thrill. I think Stealth is better anyway so I'm quite happy for Saw to be getting all the attention while I ride Stealth to my hearts content!

I agree with you for part of what you said but IMO Stealth is the best coaster in the park and SAW will be one you ride every time but it will get boring eventually you go but you want to go on Stealth more than once in a day.

yh you guys are right. I cant just keep avoiding Stealth because I'm so sure that I would enjoy it. I just have to get over my fear of launches lol. ive been on Rita though.the thing that intimidates me about Stealth isnt the height, its that bloddy launch lolbut thanks guys, you really have boosted my confidence so thanks

yh you guys are right. I cant just keep avoiding Stealth because I'm so sure that I would enjoy it. I just have to get over my fear of launches lol. ive been on Rita though.the thing that intimidates me about Stealth isnt the height, its that bloddy launch lolbut thanks guys, you really have boosted my confidence so thanks

I agree with you, I have been on the ride so many times but every time I sit on the ride I do get a bit scared :P Sometimes I have to force myself to get on the ride and when I sit down on it, my heart starts pumping :D But do go on it, it is an amazing ride!

I always panic when I get strapped in on Stealth :P But, it is just that bit better than Saw IMO and, around 1.00 in the Easter Holidays, it only had a 45 minute queue - shorter than DETONATOR!It is great, you need to go on it.

Shorter than Detonator? Wow. ;D

What was the train change all about? I was in the queue when they had to change them, and I'm just curious as to why. :P Do you know? Well, does anyone? ;D

I don't actually know why but it wasn't launching as fast as the other one and it only just made it over the top a couple of times.

Is it me or does the 1st carriage with the numbers starting with 1 2 3 4 goes much higher than the other one?When I rode it a few weeks back it was definatly going higher than the other one.

Numbers starting with 1 2 3 4?None of that post made sense :o

I got 5.Cant believe it was a 10min queue all day

I know :o thats why I took nearly full advantage of it, got on and got off and went back up the single riders que and straight back on it with my mate.. Though after the 15th time feel a bit urghhhh lol Went for pizza hut buffet... not good :D was fighting the urge not to gag :D , and looking at stealth just outside the window didnt help either lol. Good day though :DWanna get 20 in a row next week :o