Stealth

Dan_Rush

Unless your friend is an invisible man who rode an invisible train which magically makes it round, even when the ride is closed, then he's lying. Stealth did not open today. I was there. They did test very late in the day a few times, but sadly, it didn't open.

lol I did think he was lying cos he also said that slammer was openbut everytime I looked on the website it said that slammer and stealth were closed so I thought he was either lying or the website hadnt been updated :)when do ya think it will be open? by easter hols? :lol:

dunno if this is any use to anyone my mate informed me that he had been on stealth today and that it was openhe said he was on it at 11 if its true or not I dunno lol but anyway its something good about the coaster :)

I don't think he did unless this is your friend...http://www.themeparkreview.com/miniuk2006/thorpe47.jpg(sorry about external link.. am I allowed to post that?)

The Saw bit might not of been a lie. The queue seemed to be moving so quickly yesterday. I queued from outside the main queueing area then through a little make shift queue made out this little chain link fence then the entire length of the main queue and that only took about an hour and a half, which isn't really much considering its a brand new roller coaster.Yesterday when they were testing Stealth they were using one train full of dummies and another train empty. The train with dummies in seemed to be clearing the top hat much more easily than the empty train. Is that normal?

Well Slammer was on the unavailable list in the morning but it was then taken off. I think it's really great that the website is constantly updated with ride availability so that way, no one should really complain. Still, people do.

I dont but really want stealth to open because I havnt been on it since before haloween night because it had so much down time

Does anyone have any news regarding Stealth?It's getting a bit silly now, almost two weeks into the main season...

I know what you mean. I havn't got any news exactly, but when I went on Friday and Sunday, Stealth was testing without dummies (and looked as though it was testing successfully). This is a sign that the ride is close to opening, but I have no idea when it will open.