Dan_Rush

Stealth

2 years?!Cripes, what are they doing to that ride? The last time I rode Stealth, and watched it, was October. I ain't seen a car fly over the top for months now, the longest period!

it was the only time I was able 2 go and sadly it wasnt opened

Asked at guest services, they said they have no idea when it will arive and when they do get it they said it will take at least two days to install it.

They do know when. The park know exactly when and what is going to happen in their park, they just aren't allowed to tell guests. Simply because if they tell you a time or date, and that doesn't happen, you would be the first in line to complain.

I think that they are waiting for a new part to be honest.

Personally I think it's a bit ridiculous. Thorpe Park advertise as opening for the main season on 14th March 2009. You would assume by this, that everything would be ready by that date. I just don't think it is acceptable to have rides not complete (winter maintenance), and general areas not ready to open on opening day. If things arn't ready, they should delay the opening day, and make sure that everything is OPEN on opening day. :) . On the other hand though, I do appreciate that the winter maintenance on some rides does take longer than others, and that this can't be completed during the winter months.

I hope it is open next monday, stealth is my favourite ride at the park, and after the apauling opening day that I went to:excl:...I need some stealth to chear me up:wub:

its a good ride but over to quickly,I always used to run for stealth(thats before saw) because I dont que for it if the time is over an hour,plus its been shut since before haloween night(same with slammer) so I still cant believe its not up and running

I have yet to ride on stealth, and this is the reason why.. theres always something wrong with it whenever I go. what part do you think they are waiting for? the track or the cars..

I have yet to ride on stealth, and this is the reason why.. theres always something wrong with it whenever I go. what part do you think they are waiting for? the track or the cars..

I think we'd be able to tell if there was a piece of track missing ;).