SAW: The Ride

Mark9

This is a GOOD thing. Yes, granted it makes Thorpe more money, but when its hot would you rather them not be there or would you rather have the opportunity to buy a drink/ice cream/whatever? The placement of the sellers could be better, but the idea/logic behind it is solid.

This is a GOOD thing. Yes, granted it makes Thorpe more money, but when its hot would you rather them not be there or would you rather have the opportunity to buy a drink/ice cream/whatever? The placement of the sellers could be better, but the idea/logic behind it is solid.

I would much rather that Thorpe were king enough to offer free water to the public. Even if it was tap water placed in some sort of office cooler, or filled into small bottles. Not everything has to be a money making scheme.

I would much rather that Thorpe were king enough to offer free water to the public. Even if it was tap water placed in some sort of office cooler, or filled into small bottles. Not everything has to be a money making scheme.

Fair point, but for now at least there is the provision to get refreshments in the queueline. Granted, free water being available would be an obvious improvement, but supplying staff to do it would be seen as a waste by some people within Merlin/Thorpe itself, and with the amount of people who visit that are, if we're honest, extremely likely to vandalise something like a vending machine or water cooler, it would be most likely be vandalised very quickly, so also not making sense to Thorpe. Just my opinion on it :(

Hmm, went on this 3 times today.Good Things:All the theming was good :( It only shut down once :( For testing purposes?I Got the best seats (: - Front row of second car.Bad:Have you felt that bump inbetween the drop and the immelman loop?? Serious Whiplash!The whole ride was bumpier than I've ever known it to be before.But yeah it was still fun

Before fastrack came in , I was amazed at how quickly the main que moved. I have only qued once for Saw since fastrack was implemented and that was one of the last rides of the day when I think it had been reduced to 6 cars so I'm guessing that was the reason behind it moving slowly. Good to hear even with fastrack the que still moves quickly and ,compared to other Thorpe coasters ( Naming no names *Colossus* :( ) , the operations are quick and the que time is relatively short.

I agree. Until the other day, I had never ridden in the second car. It definitely is a better experience, because there is a much bigger tension build up when you get a talk from Billy. Also, the end of the talk from Billy and the car dispatch was perfectly timed on my second ride. He said, "Let the games begin", and after that the car was dispatched. It makes me so happy when little things like that happen! :(

Personally I prefer the first car, I think after you've heard it once, Billy's speech drags on and in the first car it feels like a fast-paced rush out of the warehouse which I much prefer. :( , Both are good , and it doesn't make much difference as long as your at the front of the car :( .Edit: I love the little things mentioned in the posts above :(

The first car is better. It keeps a better pace.

I see your point, however, I love the second car. I really like the puppets speech, and the way that it comes out at you. I think it's a great little bit of theming that adds great athmosphere, and I feel the inner warehouse seems short and incomplete without it.But hey, thats just me.

Also, I can't believe how much I love the body on the floor during the inline twist. It's get better every time I ride!

That body below the Barrel Roll really did freak me out to be honest. (But in a good way! :()I have only been on SAW: The Ride once and looking forward to my next trip to go on SAW: The Ride again! :(

The first car is better. It keeps a better pace.

That what makes it better for me to be honest. I prefer the second car for the first go, but after a couple of goes you get bored with it. My main problem with the first car is that all you get is a laugh from Billy, which is used to often. I would have much preferred to hear 'Face Your Fears' as you pass him.