SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Nice one dude.I have only seen an actor go off for lunch :o

You are right it is much quicker! About 5-15 mins each time. Poor souls who choose to que 2 hours when they could get on quick. There were two actors, one was in the trap by the gate where the operator stands and counts people through. He was jumping all about in it trying to escape. Then there was a woman in a cape with a red mask thing on, well her face was ALL red at least. She was walking up and down the single rider que scared me to bits! But one girl who had been queing supposively all the time in the Main que got up the stairs, saw the woman in the cape, screamed and RAN out of the building! What a waste of time :).

You are right it is much quicker! About 5-15 mins each time. Poor souls who choose to que 2 hours when they could get on quick.

Some people actually have friends and want to ride with them. I wouldn't go on by myself no matter how short the wait because I would just like to go on with friends. Does that make me an idiot?

Some people actually have friends and want to ride with them. I wouldn't go on by myself no matter how short the wait because I would just like to go on with friends. Does that make me an idiot?

No not at all but the person I with was only in the next train behind. I just prefer that method that saves me time. Plus, no more usually then 2 of us go so we could ask to wait in SRQ till they needed a 2.

No not at all but the person I with was only in the next train behind. I just prefer that method that saves me time. Plus, no more usually then 2 of us go so we could ask to wait in SRQ till they needed a 2.

Your not supposed to be allowed to do that and the staff members should have told you to use the main queueline. Completely abusing the whole point of the SINGLE rider queue then.

Your not supposed to be allowed to do that and the staff members should have told you to use the main queueline. Completely abusing the whole point of the SINGLE rider queue then.

Well we only did it 3 times, but most of the others were doing it aswell. I did 8 times, so I was actually on my own in it for 5 of the times. Tbh I thought the main idea of SRQ was for those who were on there own or groups that did not mind splitting up. And that was a could not that I would ask for both of us to go on at same time.

Well we only did it 3 times, but most of the others were doing it aswell. I did 8 times, so I was actually on my own in it for 5 of the times. Tbh I thought the main idea of SRQ was for those who were on there own or groups that did not mind splitting up.

Exactly, which you didn't classify under as you asked to wait until any 2 spaces where available. To be honest it's not entirely your fault and I blame the staff for not enforcing the rules properly and thus making the main queue time longer.

Exactly, which you didn't classify under as you asked to wait until any 2 spaces where available. To be honest it's not entirely your fault and I blame the staff for not enforcing the rules properly and thus making the main queue time longer.

No sorry we didn't ask them to wait for 2 to come along, I just making point people could do that, on all the 3 times we went on it we were never on same carridge.

It wasn't evacuated. And whats TPNews?

Ah, sorry about that. I heard they were evacuated.As for TPNews, I got a bit bored so I tried making my post sound like a News Report. TPNews (Standing for Thorpe Park News) was the name. It was meant for a random, pointless joke though which was why I put it in brackets along with the smilies. If anyone wants me to continue TPNews, just say. :) (Which is intended as a joke unless there's huge popular demand...)

Have to say that today was really good on the Saw front. I was working as a building batcher today (bottom of stairs with actors) and everything worked really smoothly. No single riders jumping into main queue line and apart from one idiot no other trouble at all. 8 cars back on track really has been a blessing for us, I think we have seen the end of our 2.5 hour+ queue times. By 3o'clock today we were working through 20-30 minute queue times for the main queue!!! on a sunday!!!Also if you came in today then hi, you probably remember me. Everyone was pleasant today so thanks, made my day go a lot better then it has in the past.

Have to say that today was really good on the Saw front. I was working as a building batcher today (bottom of stairs with actors) and everything worked really smoothly. No single riders jumping into main queue line and apart from one idiot no other trouble at all. 8 cars back on track really has been a blessing for us, I think we have seen the end of our 2.5 hour+ queue times. By 3o'clock today we were working through 20-30 minute queue times for the main queue!!! on a sunday!!!Also if you came in today then hi, you probably remember me. Everyone was pleasant today so thanks, made my day go a lot better then it has in the past.

I was the guy in black top, blue tracksuits and with brown hair :o We were talking about Hellgate and foxes hibernating :) Saw 8 times thanks for letting me through all that time haha! Great service thanks!!

Oh my bad :) I was in SRQ all the time so I wouldn't know, the cars went much quciker with 8 on the track! Quite jerky but fun.

Single rider queue as going quite quickly today as well from what I remember, I think the max people I kept waiting was 10 minutes outside and 15-20 inside.

I was the guy in black top, blue tracksuits and with brown hair :o We were talking about Hellgate and foxes hibernating :) Saw 8 times thanks for letting me through all that time haha! Great service thanks!!

Those damn foxes lol!!! Its always nice to meet a thorpe park enthusiast, it really does make our day light up that little bit. We always have to try and be nice to people but when we can have a coversation with a nice person it makes everyone soo much happier.

I have yet to see the actors in the ride queue, I have seen them outside on the 15th but otherwise I haven't seen them.

They were fantastic! One was one the trap strapped in by the gate were single rider splits, and one girl patrolling the SRQ stair way with cape on. The guy running it said 'Now is your time to go up' just as I said I don't wanna get scared by her lol. And btw, I did your tip closing eyes before drop really did work!

They were fantastic! One was one the trap strapped in by the gate were single rider splits, and one girl patrolling the SRQ stair way with cape on. The guy running it said 'Now is your time to go up' just as I said I don't wanna get scared by her lol. And btw, I did your tip closing eyes before drop really did work!

They actors are really good, I love working in that position when they are there and playing along with it, hence the "now its your turn" comment lol. People think it gets boring working down there but it really is so much fun when you have the actors there to play with lol.

They actors are really good, I love working in that position when they are there and playing along with it, hence the "now its your turn" comment lol. People think it gets boring working down there but it really is so much fun when you have the actors there to play with lol.

Remember the blonde girl who got scared by that woman and ran out screaming :)?

Remember the blonde girl who got scared by that woman and ran out screaming :)?

Yeh lol, I love it when guests think that a ride based on a series of horror movies ont be scary at all. That been the main question I get, "is this ride scary?". That along with "how long from here?" lol