SAW: The Ride

Mark9

there not actually selling that many-today there were about 100 in total sold.basically the saw the ride syringe pens are now sold out around the park and are made foreignly so will not be back in stock for weeks

OMG, I thought they'd never sell out tbh. That's ok, I already have one :).

Haha well it was coming out of the Fastrack que yesturday so will take a long time :)

Is fastrack definately available for SAW: The Ride?As it says the following on the website...Fastrack tickets only suitable for those over 1.4 metres tall.Chest restrictions apply and rides are subject to availability. Fastrack tickets can only be purchased online with an admission ticket.** Ticket only valid for rides with Fastrack access. Fastrack for SAW - The Ride is not available.Also, under the Ultimate Fastrack for £50. It says unlimited fastrack rides all day long. Excluding SAW: The Ride.Thanks.

Is fastrack definately available for SAW: The Ride?As it says the following on the website...Fastrack tickets only suitable for those over 1.4 metres tall.Chest restrictions apply and rides are subject to availability. Fastrack tickets can only be purchased online with an admission ticket.** Ticket only valid for rides with Fastrack access. Fastrack for SAW - The Ride is not available.Also, under the Ultimate Fastrack for £50. It says unlimited fastrack rides all day long. Excluding SAW: The Ride.Thanks.

But remember how unreliable the TP website is, for example: The "Rides Currently Unavailable" Section is inaccurate quite a lot of the time. TP website managers probably haven't got round to changing small details like that yet.

OMG, I thought they'd never sell out tbh. That's ok, I already have one :).

Lucky you :/ The shop keeper in Saw Shop on 9th May said they were sold out then as well :/ The syringe pens got banned from our school for some stupid unknown reason XDD

I didn't see any fastrack tickets. However there were loads of priority passes. The whole of the saw queue were given priority passes that were only valid for Saw. I beleive Stealth's queue were given priority passes earlier in the morning.

Hmm the solution to every problem, bring on the exit passes.In all seriousness.. how long were both queues to justify throwing out the exit passes at everyone.

Should there not be a separate topic for SAW:The ride -queue discussions?Hardly anything in this thread anymore is anything related to the ride itself; but just to queue times and fasttrack.

The queue-line is still part of the ride. Especially for Saw.