SAW: The Ride

Mark9

And the DVDs would be good if they actually let you see your own ride! They just looped the same samplers of DVD rides all day, which I assume lost them quite a few potential DVD customers!

But some people might then watch their DVD, be like "that was good" and not buy it, therefore they would lose buyers.And also can you imagine what it would be like with people standing there for 2 minutes all trying to watch their DVDs? It's crowded enough as it is :P

I'm going to Thorpe again on Thursday and I was planning on getting the onride DVD, was just wondering which format the DVD's come in?

Have you seen how bad the DVDs are?They are sped up by about 10x, and last about 50 secs as it only films the outside bit, it does have an intro thats a mixture of the videos.

Have you seen how bad the DVDs are?They are sped up by about 10x, and last about 50 secs as it only films the outside bit, it does have an intro thats a mixture of the videos.

I disagree with you tbh, I don't think they're bad. You can always like slow it down in WMM, and I love the way it plays like a mix of different clips at the beginning lol.

They aren't meant to be sped up by about 10x (this is obvious as the sound is out of sync). This is a problem that the park and Picsolve are having - a bit like adjustment issues. They do show at normal time, but some DVDs do have this problem. I'd suggest that anyone inquires about the issue before buying the DVD, thus if the problem does occur, they will know what happens.