SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Well as long as they don't give out loads, its fine.

But..they probably are going to. That's what Thorpe do, and it's why all of Thorpe's rides have monumentous queuelines each and every day. They have an unhealthy obsession with overselling fastrack.

But..they probably are going to. That's what Thorpe do, and it's why all of Thorpe's rides have monumentous queuelines each and every day. They have an unhealthy obsession with overselling fastrack.

I hope that have soon changes into a 'had' after what has previously happened - imagine if SAW was open for last year's FN when Fastrack was like water...

Well it does make people happy which is what Thorpe aim to do.

Not the people stuck in the normal queue line :)

Exactly.. its counter productive. Thorpe really need to find another solution around it as having two rides being evacuated and giving exit passes out just means the people in other ride queue lines have to suffer.

Exactly.. its counter productive. Thorpe really need to find another solution around it as having two rides being evacuated and giving exit passes out just means the people in other ride queue lines have to suffer.

Theres not anything else Thorpe can do. Apart from seriously improve ride availability.

What annoyed me is that my friend and I were queuing for about 40 minutes to get on Saw yesterday at the start of the day when it broke down. The woman on the tannoy advised people to leave, so we left and went to line up for Samurai instead. And then we saw a group of 3 guys go join the queue line, they were there for about 5 minutes before they came back out victorious because they had been given exit passes when they hadn't even been lined up since the morning.It was hardly fair.

What annoyed me is that my friend and I were queuing for about 40 minutes to get on Saw yesterday at the start of the day when it broke down. The woman on the tannoy advised people to leave, so we left and went to line up for Samurai instead. And then we saw a group of 3 guys go join the queue line, they were there for about 5 minutes before they came back out victorious because they had been given exit passes when they hadn't even been lined up since the morning.It was hardly fair.

if you were queuing for 40 mins you should of stayed untill they said priority passes will be given out

Are the queues for saw still reduculas or have they died down a bit?

If by ridiculous, you mean 3-4 hour Easter ridiculous, then yes they have died down. For the past several weeks, the queues have been up to an hour during the week, and up to 2 at the weekends.

Yeah we probably should have stayed the extra 15 minutes, but when the ride reopened it was only a 30 minute wait anyway (yes, they have died down.) Queue times for most things were pretty good, the first time we went on Stealth it was a total of 5-10 minutes to get on the front.I have to say though, after all the hype I was disappointed by the ride :/ Anyone else find this? Since I err..haven't yet gone through the whole of this thread to read people's comments..

I have to say though, after all the hype I was disappointed by the ride :/ Anyone else find this? Since I err..haven't yet gone through the whole of this thread to read people's comments..

I'm gonna have to agree with you :)Don't get me wrong I respect the fact Thorpe have definetely put a theme to this ride and everything, it just seems that after all thsoe videos we could have seen more of a story line behind this ride. But don't any one go having a go at me for saying that :)