SAW: The Ride

Mark9

I think I might wait a few more weeks to go instead of nexr weekend see how the ride avalability goes and when Saw is been open for a few days.

The only time I won't visit is if all of the major coasters are down. Also, in terms of flat-ride availabilty, if Slammer, Rush and Samurai are all unavailable at the same time, I won't bother going.

Agreed. It's always the way, I went once and hadn't been on Stealth, and it was shut :/ it's just annoying but there's not much we can do.I'm hoping to go on Easter Sunday so hopefully, things will be a lot better by then.

That's the thing to do. Give Thorpe Park a little bit of time to sort themselves out.

I only got onto 7 rides first of all saw..then me and my friends waited for coloussos .. it broke down so we got priority ticketsused then for Nemesis thne we went on detonatorthen tidal wavethen vortex then zodic then rush the lines were short the max we waited was 50 min but they just kept on breaking down !

I only got onto 7 rides first of all saw..then me and my friends waited for coloussos .. it broke down so we got priority ticketsused then for Nemesis thne we went on detonatorthen tidal wavethen vortex then zodic then rush the lines were short the max we waited was 50 min but they just kept on breaking down !

saw wasnt open today.

I do believe I said it wouldn't be countless times yesterday....

I said that because daniaa said she rode it today enless she was talking about yesterday. I'm also going tommorow after work so it should be open then acording to darren one of the project leaders (I think)

I waited a stupid 2 and a half hours with no indication or clear answer weather saw will be closed or open! The only thing that helped was talking to the staff nearby. At one point there was this really scary russian guy called Alfonso or something. All he did was tell people to go away. Also, During the pointless wait, Saw the ride was testing over and over again, and every now and then there would be this guy riding it! That is SOOO annoying.

I waited a stupid 2 and a half hours with no indication or clear answer weather saw will be closed or open! The only thing that helped was talking to the staff nearby. At one point there was this really scary russian guy called Alfonso or something. All he did was tell people to go away. Also, During the pointless wait, Saw the ride was testing over and over again, and every now and then there would be this guy riding it! That is SOOO annoying.

exactly it was so annoying and yet they could have opend it and now after the park closes they...DECIDE TO OPEN IT!!!!!its so annoying

Alfonso was so funny :) .I waited from about 1 o clock I think. They put up extra queline things in the SAW plaza, opened the shop and pulled down the shutters for the ride photos and then eventually told us it won't be open.

Agreed. It's always the way, I went once and hadn't been on Stealth, and it was shut :/ it's just annoying but there's not much we can do.I'm hoping to go on Easter Sunday so hopefully, things will be a lot better by then.

I will be there to that day.I hope SAW is open that day, not like thursday when we were there with our Belgian coaster club. :)

exactly it was so annoying and yet they could have opend it and now after the park closes they...DECIDE TO OPEN IT!!!!!its so annoying

How many bloody times. You were told about 500000 times last night that is was 100% NOT going to be operating today. It was your decision to go anyway despite being told it would be shut, so please, stop moaning! You were told it would be shut!And they couldn't have opened it, do you think that they keep it shut to annoy you? Just because a car has been testing, it doesn't mean its safe to operate. The ride will NOT open until it safe to do so, and now it is safe to do so.Argh!

At one point there was this really scary russian guy called Alfonso or something. All he did was tell people to go away.

Omg!! Do not insult Alfonso!! He is the biggest Thorpe ledgend :)Guys u knew it would be down today, if you decided to wait around the Saw area today then thats your choice but theres no point complaining now. Anyway they needed today to sort the problem out, so it couldn't have opened I'm afraid. Still, great to hear it should be opening soon!