Closed Rides

Ash

well for one she should of not told you that we are trained not to tell you but she obv dont care or something oh well her job lol do you remember who it was coz I most probaly work with her lol :P and its got various problems so dont take what she said to be 100 % true coz unfortunatley loggers leap and rumba rapids are getting very old and if I'm honest I cant see them being that ,uch longer they will maybe be replaced in bout 7 to 8 years time I reckon lol rumba is guna be redun over the winter months anyway lol wb

I do know her name but she was very nice to me.Also, Sorry, I am not prepared to get any member of staff into trouble as I appreciate that she told me. Also, she made my day better as well as other staff.All I will say is that she was on CCR.

and its got various problems so dont take what she said to be 100 % true coz unfortunatley loggers leap and rumba rapids are getting very old and if I'm honest. I cant see them being that ,uch longer they will maybe be replaced in bout 7 to 8 years time I reckon lol rumba is guna be redun over the winter months anyway lol wb

I'm sorry but Logger's Leap and Rumba Rapids can't be described as 'old'. Alton Towers maintained Corkscrew, which was 30, and they also manage to keep The Flume, which I believe is older than Logger's Leap to be open 99% of the year. THORPE PARK just can't maintain their rides, next you'll be telling me Colossus is unreliable because it's 'old'. :rolleyes:

well for one she should of not told you that we are trained not to tell you but she obv dont care or something oh well her job lol do you remember who it was coz I most probaly work with her lol :rolleyes: and its got various problems so dont take what she said to be 100 % true coz unfortunatley loggers leap and rumba rapids are getting very old and if I'm honest I cant see them being that ,uch longer they will maybe be replaced in bout 7 to 8 years time I reckon lol rumba is guna be redun over the winter months anyway lol wb

And they're German rides, coupled with being old and printing off error reports in German probably is a headache for Engineering.

I'm sorry but Logger's Leap and Rumba Rapids can't be described as 'old'. Alton Towers maintained Corkscrew, which was 30, and they also manage to keep The Flume, which I believe is older than Logger's Leap to be open 99% of the year. THORPE PARK just can't maintain their rides, next you'll be telling me Colossus is unreliable because it's 'old'. :)

Let me correct you. Loggers Leap is old. Colossus is getting older too, by 2012 it will be 10. Samurai is now in it's 10th year of operation, so that's old too. Zodiac is old, being a hand-me-down from another park. The previous Zodiac was older.Nothing or nobody is getting younger - all older.

10 years is hardly old in rides terms. Rides like Grand National, Big Dipper at Blackpool and the Scenic Railway at great Yarmouth are old but a 10 year old Top-scan is not aged or past it.

Let me correct you. Loggers Leap is old. Colossus is getting older too, by 2012 it will be 10. Samurai is now in it's 10th year of operation, so that's old too. Zodiac is old, being a hand-me-down from another park. The previous Zodiac was older.

So what age do we deem rides not as young but as old. 5 years, 10 year, 20 years?

Well, no-one cares for CCR, its boring and intamin are doing really poorly at the moment a few weeks ago Colossus was down a long time stealth has been in the dump for a fair few weeks!

I do care about CCR, if only so I can take photos of SAW. :)