Closed Rides

Ash

Any rides gunna b closed on 29th (Sunday)

I have absolutely no idea, and I will be amazed if you can find someone who has :). The only ride that has been permanantly unavailable since the start of the main season is Stealth, although this may begin operation before Sunday. If I were you, I would expect Stealth to be closed, and then you can't be disappointed!

What about SAW will it be down for long

I wouldn't think so. Whenever SAW is down, Thorpe Park try their best to resolve the problem as soon as possible. However, it might reopen and then close again on Sunday. It's anyone's guess. If you are visiting mainly for SAW, then check the website on the day before you leave, as mentioned earlier.

I heard Loggers was having trouble, or was its maintenance not completed on time?

When I visited last Friday, Logger's Leap was not on the unavailable list. We went over to the ride around 10:30pm, and they said that they were still testing it. I looked at the track just before the tunnel around 1pm, and the water was over flowing out of the track, and the logs were piled up at the entrance to the tunnel. When I returned at 3pm, Logger's Leap was open and running well. Have no idea what happened to it, but it seems to be having some on and off problems at the moment.

I finally decided to stop lurking on here and register.With Saw and Stealth still down. It means I've cancelled my trips yesterday and today. Luckily I have a flexible job and they are allowing me to check every morning if Saw/Stealth is open so I can go whenever I want.Though it would be nice if I could go before the school holidays!

I finally decided to stop lurking on here and register.With Saw and Stealth still down. It means I've cancelled my trips yesterday and today. Luckily I have a flexible job and they are allowing me to check every morning if Saw/Stealth is open so I can go whenever I want.Though it would be nice if I could go before the school holidays!

Welcome JamesThat it what I might do if they are both not open soon. I have extra few days of school so they might come in handy if the rides are shut when I am ment to be going.