Closed Rides

Ash

you know weather any rides will be shut on the 21st March? I'm going then to experience SAW and other rides, but Thorpes downtime is ridiculus

I am going then aswell, but I have no idea regarding the ride availability for that day. With Thorpe, the ride line-up is likely to change every day.

Soo many closed rides PLUS a powercut, and when I leave the park, they give me nothing. Just a goodbye. :) I actully think saturday was better than sunday.

I got a free SAW fastrack, powercut wasnt that bad, they opened rides quickly and wasnt very busy, worst bit today was when they said that SAW might open and they said we could wait and we stood there for about 2hours and then they said it was not going to open ;), Marc we saw you, we think!I think SAW will be open for tomorrow as they were on the verge of opening today, the only reason they didnt open was becuase it was like 4 o'clock and they said the queue would be too long. :PThey were testing SAW like mad today at around 2, plus Rumba opened and Loggers might not be opening for a while as there isnt any water there, Slammer will be open soon, Stealth is waiting for a new part apparently so no idea when thats going to open.

Ok guys I'm sorry but these last few topics about today have been really exaggerated. The power cut affected rides were all re-opened by 12.15, and Slammer, Stealth, Saw and Loggers were all shut today. Daniaa I'm sorry but I honestly don't remember Colossus, Rush and Nemesis being down for that long today. In fact I don't remember them being down at all. Saw was testing for a good 5 hours from 12ish til 5, and relibility in general was rather good.

Ok guys I'm sorry but these last few topics about today have been really exaggerated. The power cut affected rides were all re-opened by 12.15, and Slammer, Stealth, Saw and Loggers were all shut today. Daniaa I'm sorry but I honestly don't remember Colossus, Rush and Nemesis being down for that long today. In fact I don't remember them being down at all. Saw was testing for a good 5 hours from 12ish til 5, and relibility in general was rather good.

Not sure when Rush opened but it wasn't at park opening (although I think it was pretty soon after), and Colossus wasn't open until at least 12.30/1ish, 'cos I distinctly remember testing with dummies starting while I was in the queue for Samurai at about 11 or so, and that continued for about an hour. When I first got in, I think the only rides open were Detonator, Samurai, Inferno, Flying Fish, and Depth Charge.