Closed Rides

Ash

Well it still says closed on the site as I thought it would, so I've given it a miss again and am now at work. Fun times.Well Stealth has been removed from the unavailable rides list on the official site.Just needs Saw to come off there and I will go tomorrow.

Someone on Facebook said that SAW was open all day today with no problems.

will saw b open and how can u get bttr updates

Will SAW be open and how can you get butter updates?Could you please use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation before Rich kills you.Next week shouldnt be too busy, but some private schools break up today and tomorrow and during next week, so next week will be busier than a normal week day.

Saw better be open. I've waited a whole year for this! And yeahhh I know I can't bloody blame it on the staff but its ridiculous that its meant to be SPANKING brand new and its the most UNRELIABLE ride in the park! :D Yeah! I am in a bad mood about it, if you want to say something about that and my attitude go RIGHT ahead! :D

Saw better be open. I've waited a whole year for this! And yeahhh I know I can't bloody blame it on the staff but its ridiculous that its meant to be SPANKING brand new and its the most UNRELIABLE ride in the park! :D Yeah! I am in a bad mood about it, if you want to say something about that and my attitude go RIGHT ahead! :D

You are forgetting that new rides often have teething problems, and that new rides need to wear into the track a bit.I can understand your angry, I was when I went on opening weekend, I know how annoying this can be.

Lol guys what is going on?! :P I go to private school and I don't break up until next friday! :) I am jealous of you:P

I go to a private school and broke up yesterday, anyway lets get back on topic :P From the sounds of it all rides are now open for the first time this season!