Phill

What is your orientation?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

Tommy, I'm REALLY happy for you! I cant believe I didnt say so before! :blink: I look up to you and anyone else whos told their parents (or even friends). I wish I had courage like you. This forum is the first time ive EVER admitted that I questioned my sexuality and I would be terrified to tell my mum.Holly, I know how you feel! When my mum was talking about how she thinks being gay at a young age is ridiculous I gave a fake laugh and decided to keep my mouth shut. I know me saying I know how you feel isnt gonna help you but I find it comforting(?) that I'm not alone in this type of situation. And WOW! I love how everyone on here is so supportive! :P x

I think that most of the regulars on this forum are gay/bi/lesbian? I swear like everyone (exaggeration) have have declared their gay recently. It does sorta seem this way.It also appears to me, that the out-of-the-closet age is lowering for there is a theory that people often come out at adult ages but that seems to have changed due to the amount of 13-17 yrs olds that are coming out.Apart from me, TpDan, Seb, Rich and Peter, who is actually straight?And yes Siimon, we are as personal as personal gets, in every meaning of the word personal <_<?

Edited by Will