SAW: Alive

Marc

I personally think they missed a trick with the two Saw attractions. Wouldn't it have been awesome to have had the Maze as part of the queueing experience? Literally conjoined with the ride, having separate queues for people that want to bypass the scare attraction, in a similar way to how Manta at Sea World Orlando works.Obviously would have taken a bit more thought and some changes to the design but I think that would have literally been a world class experience.

It would have made the attraction much better yes. And it would have pleased so many.However, they get two attractions out of it, plus much more marketing from it. From the park's view, they have done everything right. It is a shame, I do admit, but it is something that we unfortunately can't help. :/

Your version of the maze sounds amazing horry! I've long thought that Keys of Life would work really well in there. Plus as you said, the Steam Maze could be lifted straight from the films and would be just perfect!Sounds way better than what Thorpe came up with :)

Your version of the maze sounds amazing horry! I've long thought that Keys of Life would work really well in there. Plus as you said, the Steam Maze could be lifted straight from the films and would be just perfect!Sounds way better than what Thorpe came up with :o

Thnak you, thng is I really shouldn't know this much about the saw films, but hey, we all have to break rules every now and again :)

the maze is clever considering saw is not a horror film more of a gore film its a shame its popularity is not as intense as thorpe park obviously preddicted looking at the queue never being used.

A case study released earlier before its opening date, the park clearly believed the attraction would not have an impact on the gate figure nor. It was just an extra attraction to boost the SAW franchise.

A case study released earlier before its opening date, the park clearly believed the attraction would not have an impact on the gate figure nor. It was just an extra attraction to boost the SAW franchise.

Just because the gates are not higher dont mean the attraction cant be popular. It was dead by 5:00 on Sunday too

Just because the gates are not higher dont mean the attraction cant be popular. It was dead by 5:00 on Sunday too

Yes only a small amount of people will go and want to go on a FN type maze in the middle of august. I can almost garentee you at FN it will be one of the longer queues in the park.

Thats rubbish, if it wasn't what people wanted then they wouldn't have built it.They dont expect more guests, but they expect to maintain last years success and Saw Alive will have to attract people to do that because obviously not everyone who went last year will go this year. They have opened mazes during the summer before which was successful.

Are people bored of this already! Today after 5pm there was no queue for Saw Alive, this is the first time I have seen this and the park wasn't even quiet! I really cannot see this lasting.

many of my friends that have been to thorpe this year said they did everyting except for saw alive the said they were to scared. so a clear message is here that people only want to be scared at halloween at thorpe park it seems

A few of your friends saying they did not want to ride Saw Alive does not mean people can only be scared at Halloween. :D Your friends are only one thousandth of Thorpe Park's visitors. If they didn't even mention Halloween then I don't have a clue how you came to that conclusion anyway. Think more clearly, Furius.As has been said, Saw Alive was never constructed as a major, crowd-pulling investment. It was more of a follow-up to Saw The Ride to keep it fresh in people's minds.

what I'm saying by friends is that its what most people I hear say and people who go to fright nights usually only come for the horror mazes so its a captive audience of those wanting to be scared and that is in the minority to the average day at thorpe park where there are much fewer who want to get scared.

what I'm saying by friends is that its what most people I hear say and people who go to fright nights usually only come for the horror mazes so its a captive audience of those wanting to be scared and that is in the minority to the average day at thorpe park where there are much fewer who want to get scared.

So we're saying at the moment people don't ride Saw Alive because they don't want to be scared... what the hell are they doing at Thorpe Park then?!

Horror maze and Thrill ride is completely different!Mikey T would agree I think! Having worker in the horror mazes

Yes but that isn't what you said, you said people would only want to be scared at halloween. Judging by Saw Alives hour long queue times, that isn't the case and is just conjecture on your part.