SAW: Alive

Marc

They pick on people who are at the back too! I was at the back the second time and they kept following me and snorting/oinking in my face :D

The snorting/oinking is actually so scary!

Secondly, I'm a little nervous about the actors with pig-masks. Without giving too much away, could you please tell me what sort of things they do? I know I sound like a wuss but this sort of thing gets me a little anxious.

At fn the pig mask guy came up behind me without me realising stuck his snout in my face and made the weird noise. You will never see somebody run that fast again haha. The worst thing they do is reaching out to touch you or actually touching you, but once you get used to them you'll be fine. :) They were at the top of the SAW:The Ride exit stairs on fn and they chased some people down. If you don't look scared they just ignore you, so don't tense or be like OH MY GAWSH because then they will know to go for you.

Thirdly, Is it easy to find your away around the maze? I had a bad experience in a fun house when I was younger and couldn't find my way out. I just wanted to confirm that there's no danger of that happening here.

It's not an actual maze :D just a walkthrough attraction. I really don't think you can go the way unless you go in to the changing room, or if you turn around but I wouldn't if there was a pig behind me :D. It will be fine honestly and if you don't like it the actors will tell you/show you how to get out :P.

I know this might sound ood, but is the electrified corridor the scene theyve created from saw 2, because I just cant picture it, as in the film its a staircase, not a corridor. But hey, you never know what happens these days :)

ohh, I was trying to figure out what part of saw 2 thats from but I remember now!,

all it is is a room with fenes saying 'electric fence'

ohh, I was trying to figure out what part of saw 2 thats from but I remember now!,

all it is is a room with fenes saying 'electric fence'

kl, I thought that was what that part was based on.Cant wait to go in, I only have to wait another 30 days before I go, but then I'm goin again 2 days after, so if I dont get it on the 1st day, which I should anyway, I will go in it on the second, bit odd, but thats me :)

Wasn't particually left with a great impression after it broke down on us twice before we actually got through the whole thing.I'm gonna label pros and cons of itPros-

• Theming is of high level in most places
  • The vibrating floor is a nice idea in the electric area
  • Nice use of an actual camera in the first section. We danced on it :)
  • Good use of smells. Smelled like someone had used it as a toilet.
Cons
  • The atmosphere when you walk in is killed by the somewhat pointless photo point. Does exactly the same on the exit too.
  • A serious lack of actors. I wasn't expecting millions but both times I went on there was no one in an obvious scare point which is as soon as the maze starts
  • All the actors wanted help as apposed to scare us. The pigs are supposed to do that I guess but we saw one on the first go and that was it.
  • The saw scenes they've chosen aren't really the well known ones.
  • A poor ending which is ruined even more with an attempt to sell me a photo.
  • One of the effects on an actor was clearly a plastic effect and didn't look real

From what I've read it doesnt sound too jumpy...which I'm quite happy about haha :rolleyes:

People jumping out from corners is the only scares you really get on it and they aren't particularly scaryI highly doubt it was an accident, the time between us being kicked out both times were too quick to have been two accidents.

Sorry? Did I just read that right?Thorpe had a MAZE breakdown? Christ Alive what did they do, start sinking the ship?

I hope everyone understands that there is just as much Technical stuff inside the maze, that's what makes it scary! (So they try)Anything could happen to it, from a lighbulb blowing to an entire power failure. Even if a single bulb were to break, they may have to do a shutdown.It's just like a ride, only, without a train/track.And I'm sure that the Belle Sinking could also happen in severe cases. :rolleyes:

I pretty much agree with Cjw here. The irony is you are told you can't touch the actors so when they start screaming at you for help you just think... "well whats the point of me being here". I don't think I even noticed the pig people actually and a lot of the actors did there HELP HELP ME jazz then seemed to act dead..So yeah, about as scary as Wall.E looking in a fridge.

If this was combined as part of the queue for Saw- the ride, it'd be a winner, but as part of a separate experience I feel it fails to deliver really.Some of the scenery is quite cool, can't really fault them there, and the first time we went through you could tell the actors were doing their best :rolleyes:I'm kind of with Mark though, there's just no emotion of connection with the audience, I was constantly asking myself what role we were playing as the audience, not sure even the actors know :rolleyes:

It's from Saw 3 I believe :rolleyes:

Aye it is from Saw III - However they have added pig carcases and dead 'bodys' to the scene.

Wrong picture, but right film for the one you are talking about.The one I'm on about is in the slideshow.Instructions:1) Pull the screen down so you can see the picture of the man with the dicapitated foot.2) In the bottom right of this picture is a 'tab/link/thing', click on it to bring up the slide show.3)Click on the arrow point right on the screen, until you come to the 3rd picture.4)This is the picture I'm talking about.PictureHope the helps :lol:

Wrong picture, but right film for the one you are talking about.The one I'm on about is in the slideshow.Instructions:1) Pull the screen down so you can see the picture of the man with the dicapitated foot.2) In the bottom right of this picture is a 'tab/link/thing', click on it to bring up the slide show.3)Click on the arrow point right on the screen, until you come to the 3rd picture.4)This is the picture I'm talking about.PictureHope the helps :)

Actually, they are right. The picture of the hanging body is from the Freezer room scene.