The "what restaurant will Marc go to tonight" Game

Mark9

surely thats abotu rude and an invasion of his private life... His life if he wants to eat at a restaraunt every day then thats his choice, dont need a discussion about it!

Sorry for double post, but it leaves his private life when he posts it on facebook all the time ;)

What Ryan said... If you're gonna post up about eating out for food every single night for a long time then some banter is bound to happen... I'm sure Marc is taking this in good form tbh...

Am I aloud to play? Oh and by the way, both the Twinersh and Harvister are actually pubs too, so for example tonight I didnt actually eat at the Twinersh so yeah.. ;)

Or you can go for the wildcard if you wish. This means Marc has left Chertsey and gone *gulp* somewhere else! B)

Why would I do this :| Maybe its just me but I dont see the logic in leaving the local area for the same meals somwhere further B)Although youve missed out a fair few!

surely thats abotu rude and an invasion of his private life... His life if he wants to eat at a restaraunt every day then thats his choice, dont need a discussion about it!

1. Pot calling kettle black. I haven't told members to shut up yet afterall. ;) 2. No one is saying he can't eat at restraunts everyday.3. Invasion of private life. Facebook is the public domain.4. We're not discussing, you've turned it into a debate about morality and privacy.He's taking it as the joke that it is. You clearly aren't.

^ Indeed and I agree with Ryan, it leaves the privacy stage once you check in on facebook! This is quite a fun game and again Ryan is right, he is going to feel the after effects a few years down the line! Metabolism for him maybe very fast at the moment, but as he gets older it slowly slows down to the point you can see yourself putting on weight, then you think meh it doesn't matter, then you really will see a difference to the point you can't fit in rides! How I would love to see this! So yeh Marc, carry on! ;)