Your Thorpe Park

Guest thorpe101

2016/2017) Infill the area between Stealth and the new Island. Some very secretive is going on.Late 2018) Stealth closes and ticket prices are put down (-£6 online, -£5 on-the-day) 2019)No Thrilll Chill. Construction of a coaster on the infilled are behind Stealth. Stealth Still Closed. 2020)Pathway way built from stealth to Coaster(now called SHUTTLE LAUNCH¬(a Maurer Söhne Spinning Coaster)) Stealth and Shuttle Launch themed to a Sci-Fi area (stealth extended* and re-named BLAST-OFF) Both rides and area open to the puplic(late june/july) Tickets back to nonrmal price.*()Station Made Smaller. Start in station, move to a dark room where there are 3 TV screens(1 infront of you and 2 either side of it) Video on Screen 2 of a general saying "Good Luck to all of you." Then a women is shown counting down while on screens 1&3 the numbers flash up, then...."Blast Off!!" as you are launched out of the room at 80mph in 1.5 secs.¬()Start in a Docking Station. Then move slowly out and up the lifthill. At the end you fall down into an X:\NWO like ride but with stars instead of just black.

2010 - Clean-up (Colossus, Inferno, Vortex), Bugets for effect repair. Saw track repair. 1 new high-capacity flat ride. Put covers over Stealth and Samurai's Queues. 2011 - 1 New high-capacity coaster called 'Storm' on the west side (B&M Hyper new style/Intamin - MegaLite/GG Woodie), themed to the New York 1989 theme I mentioned on Southparks. 2012/13 - Nothing New. X major revamp. "Worlds first interactive coaster". Think Tomb Blaster/Duel crossed with the coaster. Remove Arena for a green open area. 2014 onwards - Queue's revamped on flats. Totaly ripped out. Redone to improve presentation.2015 - Hotel and also a Lakeside show where the belle was. Break up from the rides.2016 - Add Flat or a Coaster to New York 1989. Ether a Giant Frisbee or an Intamin Impulse called 'lightning' Themed to a subway in NYC.

Late 2018) Stealth closes and ticket prices are put down (-£6 online, -£5 on-the-day)

It'd be nice but I don't think Thorpe would lower the prices by that much... seriously. And I'm sure even if they did lower the prices that the On-The-Day cost would be higher than the Online cost.Hey, we can all dream though right? :rolleyes:

if thorpe where to bring a coaster for 2012 id love to see one of these http://www.intaminworldwide.com/iag/index....1&Itemid=32 intamin mega lite.

Hmm that does look quiet a good coaster and I could possible see it going to thorpe but I'm not sure if they would put it in, maybe they would want something more like the worlds first... ride like saw was the worlds first horror based ride? Maybe I dont know :rolleyes:

Hmm that does look quiet a good coaster and I could possible see it going to thorpe but I'm not sure if they would put it in, maybe they would want something more like the worlds first... ride like saw was the worlds first horror based ride? Maybe I dont know :rolleyes:

Worlds worst rollercoaster? :)

Flyer - Pretzel and X-Car - Skyloop, I can only think of.New inversions could be made such as a:1) An inversion I thought of, called the infinity loop would be nice - it's basically an inversion in the shape of the infinity sign and could be done on a flyer, inverter or any type of coaster. How it would work, is that when the riders are upside-down, they would do a half-roll to get them in the upright position and then go up and over and into another roll. The element would be equal to 2 inversions.2) How about the S-shaped drop/inversion that is found on the Extended Coaster in RCT3? It's a coaster with Maurer Sohne X-Car trains and at the top of the lift-hill the riders dive into a S-inversion.3) An irregular vertical loop: Normal vertical loops go up and over, where an irregular vertical loop could basically be an upside-down version of the vertical loop. Riders go down and under and whereas riders on a normal vertical loop are inside the vertical loop, riders on an irregular vertical loop would be on the outside.It's just some ideas I'd thought I'd share :)

3) An irregular vertical loop: Normal vertical loops go up and over, where an irregular vertical loop could basically be an upside-down version of the vertical loop. Riders go down and under and whereas riders on a normal vertical loop are inside the vertical loop, riders on an irregular vertical loop would be on the outside.

If you watch the move Spy Kids 2 then at the theme park in the beginning there is one of them lol :),

No thats a normal vertical loop on an inverted coaster. With sit-down coasters, riders are on the inside of the loop and on inverted coasters, riders are on the outside of the loop...but they still go UP & OVER.I'm talking about the opposite of a normal vertical loop but instead of going UP AND OVER, you go down and under - the opposite of a vertical loop - basically an upside-down vertical loop.It can't be that hard to understand.

No thats a normal vertical loop on an inverted coaster. With sit-down coasters, riders are on the inside of the loop and on inverted coasters, riders are on the outside of the loop...but they still go UP & OVER.I'm talking about the opposite of a normal vertical loop but instead of going UP AND OVER, you go down and under - the opposite of a vertical loop - basically an upside-down vertical loop.It can't be that hard to understand.

Yeah that;s what I'm saying.. I do understand?

A brilliant idea; I thought of it myself once and couldn't think of a reason why it hadn't been done, until I realised why Vertical Loops can't be accomplished on Flying Coasters - the G-Force would cause the blood to rush to the heads of the riders far too quickly and so could cause fatalities or serious injury.

This Infinity Inversion would basically be a double pretzel loop (1.5 inv - 2 inv) and would be able to be used on suspended-type coasters and sit-down coasters.The Irregular Vertical Loop wouldn't be able to be done on Flyers but on Sit-downs and Inverted should be possible - since Inverted's can do Immelman Loops.The S-Shaped drop which would be itself 2 inversions, would be able to be done on sitdown coasters only and maybe flyers (Maybe).----Hotjammy, the Spykids 2 movie doesn't show an upside-down vertical loop but shows a normal vertical loop that is found on an Inverted Coaster, where rides are on the outside of the loop but still go up and over...not down and under.

A brilliant idea; I thought of it myself once and couldn't think of a reason why it hadn't been done, until I realised why Vertical Loops can't be accomplished on Flying Coasters - the G-Force would cause the blood to rush to the heads of the riders far too quickly and so could cause fatalities or serious injury.

I have heard RUMOURS about Vekoma trying to doing a similar thing. It was built and the train pulled 10G's (bearing in mind the highest G's the body can take is around 5.5G's....

Not really as apparently one of those are going in Alton Towers and a coaster at Thorpe would need a better capacity and I would want one that goes upside down.

I would much rarther have airtime instead of inversions, and I corrected it for you :).And also I wouldn't see much point in a Mega Lite at Alton since they are built for height and Alton cannot go above tree height, correct me if I'm wrong.

I had once thought of Will's 'Infinity Loop', but I first imagined it on a Flying Coaster - begin like a Pretzel Loop, then head upwards (the riders would be on their backs for this part), and then finally dive down backwards, heads first into the flying position again.Could work if the G's on the exit weren't too strong. :S

2010) The park starts work on the river behind stealth and fish and on the land.2011) The first island (behind fish) opens and is themed around a mysterious lake.The area features a water cable ski over the lake with a hut for operations and changing rooms storage etc, the water cable ski is called wave rider.A KMG booster- Salmon LeapA KMG orbitor- Coral Reef Rockers2012) The second island opesn continuing tht Amity bay theming and the area is called Amity Lake.The area features a mine train roller coaster themed around a cavern by the sea where a beats lives in hiding.The ride is called Struck.The area also features a resturante with toilets and a shop as well as a arcade.2013) A pendulum is added to the Amity Lake area called Whale Tail.2014) X is closed and through the season there are no fee's to use wave rider.2015) X re opens with the pyrmis painted to the lost city colours and themed around a mountain.The coaster is an upgrade from Vekoma it features only two block brakes with breif pauses as well as three inversions.A vertical loop, a barrel roll and a cobra roll.The new coaster is themed around a Roman Temple in the mountains which uses special effects.2016) A newer taller drop tower is put into place reaching 200ft.2017) The rapids close and water ski remains free for the season whilst the rapids are extended.2018) The rapids reopen and have been extended so that they last longer like other rapids, the track layout has been completely changed.The ride now lasts ten minutes, you spend three minutes roughly inside a building area with the waterfalls and new sprinklers added in in the dark, two larger drops, an explosion of water, a cannon fight scene and several animal scnes have been set up around the outskirts with more theming and a barrel which is filled with water that explodes above you as well as seat belts and the showers turned on.

My idea of the infinity loop was different as the riders would dive down just like that of a Pretzel Loop, then they would be on their backs. Riders would do a lie-to-fly to get back into the normal flying position, then they would dive again and finish with another fly-to-lie to get back into normal flying position. I nicknamed this inversion as infinity loop or double preztel loop.I originally presented this idea for the "Your Thorpe Park" topic for my "Kingdom of the Plagued" (Egyptian town that has been plagued by the wrath of an Egyptian God: Zoarthura) and the zone's centerpiece was originally a 5-inversion coaster called Zoarthura: The Ravenger. However, due to the inability to perform immelman and dive inversions, it would have to be a 3-inversion flyer coaster.It's the same saying Mr Hicks that great minds think alike :)